COO at Engaged Futures, Inc.
- Greater Atlanta Area
- Nonprofit Organization Management
Claire Bartlett's Overview
- COO at Engaged Futures, Inc.
- President at Meritage, Inc.
- Global Business Manager, Mobile Handsets & ISPs at Nokia
- Vice President, Business Development at Intellisync Corporation
- VP Business Development at Intellisync Inc. (now Nokia)
Claire Bartlett's Summary
Inventive, assertive and high performing Senior Business Development Professional credited with combining technological prowess, marketing, and business development expertise to deliver substantial market and revenue growth in highly competitive American, Asian and European business markets. Strategist, innovator, and tactical leader of enterprise-wide initiatives that build brand value and result in sustainable, profitable growth.
Senior Professional with the acumen and passion for leading meaningful change, building teams, and developing strategies that inspire and deliver superior, world-class results.
Tenacious performance motivator, with very strong vertical and lateral management skills who routinely facilitate the exchange of ideas and uses relationship networks to strategically accomplish objectives
Well-developed multi-cultural communication skills with strong negotiation, executive presentation, problem resolution and client needs assessment aptitude; able to interact with individuals at all levels and across diverse cultures
Specialties: Account Management & Expansion, Business Plans, Entrepreneur, International Business, New Business Development, Presentations, Product Launch, Product Marketing, Team Leadership & Motivation, Grassroots Inspiration
Claire Bartlett's Experience
Engaged Futures, Inc.
March 2014 – Present (8 months) Atlanta, GA
Engaged Futures, Inc. is a non-profit, conservative engagement and outreach initiative intended to proactively grow free market thinkers, leaders, activists, and candidates who share traditional American values and common demographics.
Engaged Futures impacts the public discourse by equipping minority citizens for conservative community engagement and civic leadership.
2009 – Present (5 years) Atlanta, GA
Meritage a holding company with interests in start ups in industries such as fibers and filaments manufacturing, restaurants, and non-profits. Meritage also provides executive mentoring for small businesses to start or grow in a practical, experienced manner to develop missing components of client’s business to capitalize on existing resources or re-establish itself. We provide marketing, research, business development, domain expertise, go-to-market, customer service, and financial business modeling.
• Transition ideas into profitable reality via hands-on leadership within the business.
• Create investor quality business plans and financial models
• 80% of clients to move to profitability within 6 months
• Increased revenues for existing businesses by 100% by establishing effective channels to market
• Reinvigorate business from ground up while renewing enthusiasm from client’s existing customer base
Global Business Manager, Mobile Handsets & ISPs
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; NOK; Telecommunications industry
September 2000 – November 2008 (8 years 3 months) Alpharetta, GA
High profile manager retained through multiple acquisitions to assemble, lead and direct a global management team focused on wireless operator and device manufacturer alliances such as Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile, Vodafone, Bell Mobility, Telecom Italia, HTC, LG, Motorola, Nokia, Palm, Samsung, and Sony Ericsson. Designed go-to-market strategies, created joint marketing campaigns, facilitated semi-annual roadmap reviews and secured pro-type devices from competitors. Reported to the Director of White Label Solutions (Nokia) and company President (Intellisync Corp. and Synchrologic, Inc.).
Accepted as the “executive face,” of Nokia to lead and direct the launch of more than 300 new certified handsets in 2007-08, which entailed lengthy collaborations with manufacturers and internal organization internationally, designing a certification process and encouraging device manufacturer participation.
Vice President, Business Development
September 2000 – February 2006 (5 years 6 months) Alpharetta, GA
Vital contributor to organizations growth and aggressive progression; utilized strengths in communications and negotiations to establish relationships with target company buyers that resulted in Nokia’s acquisition of Intellisync in 2006.
Spearheaded the largest wireless operator software deal in Intellisync’s company history, propelling the Verizon Wireless deal to a $25M per year account. Verizon Wireless’ deal resulted in the establishment of Intellisync’s wireless operator business unit that focused on carrier sales and account management.
Positioned Intellisync for continued success through streamlined operations –spearheaded the establishment of new market segments for sell through strategic channel development with T-Mobile International and USA, Microsoft, Accenture, Symbian, PalmSource, Unisys, device manufacturers and other key industry players to execute joint go-to-market programs and to create sales leads, establishing a $30M revenue stream within a $125M company.
September 2000 – December 2003 (3 years 4 months) Alpharetta, GA
Head of Worldwide Marketing
• Transitioned Synchrologic’s free wireless email service for individuals into a leading wireless email product, second only to RIM.
• Recognized top performer, generating 75% relevant sales leads of those sourced.
• Created and implemented an analyst relations program resulting in leadership position in Gartner Magic Quadrant and increased PR presence by 200%.
Director, Product Marketing and Market Development
Privately Held; 501-1000 employees; Computer Software industry
1995 – 2000 (5 years) Atlanta, GA
Built and managed a world class team of product managers and marketing professionals to create new service offerings which drove one of Harbinger’s four key growth engines. Designed, developed, and marketed web-based products and hosted services. Managed P&L and served as an active member of the executive steering committee accountable for directing the development of future products offerings. Reported to President.
• Managed product, customer accounts, telesales and lead generation for Harbinger’s $5M flagship electronic banking software product, yielding a 13% YOY growth average.
• Initiated new service development efforts to “programmize” and re-package new solutions designed to connect SMEs (Small and Medium Enterprises) with their trading communities via hosted service offering.
• Demonstrated exceptional ability to effectively time and cost-contain programs and budgets –defined new B2B product line to develop and grow products focused in the SME market that produced over $13M revenues in 1999, a 20% YOY increase.
• Led executive effort to re-design product marketing with the express purpose of shortening product time-to-market.
Vice President, Treasury Services Officer
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; WFC; Financial Services industry
1987 – 1995 (8 years) Atlanta / New York
Claire Bartlett's Skills & Expertise
- Product Marketing
- New Business Development
- International Business
- Business Planning
- Go-to-market Strategy
- Strategic Partnerships
- Channel Management
- Solution Selling
- Business Development
- International Sales
- Mobile Devices
- Cross-functional Team Leadership
- Business Alliances
- Channel Partners
- Competitive Analysis
- Public Relations
- Lead Generation
- Product Management
- Business Strategy
- Enterprise Software
- Program Management
- Product Launch
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Cloud Computing
- Marketing Management
- Mobile Communications
- Account Management
- Team Building
- Mobile Technology
Claire Bartlett's Education
Claire Bartlett's Additional Information
professional networking, international travel, gourmet cooking, wine, walking, history, reading, charitable work
- Groups and Associations:
TMA, Wireless Technolgy Forum, AiMA,
Contact Claire for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch