Join LinkedIn and access Christy's full profile. It's free!
As a LinkedIn member, you'll join 300 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.
- See who you know in common
- Get introduced
- Contact Christy directly
Content makes the web. Excellent writing, editing, and online publishing make the internet fun and useful. Christy is a certified project management professional, an editor with print and online experience, a user experience advocate, and user of social media as a medium to connect and learn. She is enthusiastic and expert at leading and collaborating with people to create valuable web experiences.
• Mobile Strategy
• Information Architecture
• Content Strategy
• User Experience Strategy
• Content Development
• Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
Managing key elements for a mobile and desktop solution that will serve teams worldwide.
Sassack Cottage Rental
• Information Architecture for the site, with mobile-first approach
• Content Strategy and Photo Optimization for the site
• Building a Responsive Design website
Past Projects include:
Web Content Relevance start-up
• Content Strategy process evaluation
• Content Strategy and Resource slides for presentation
• Content and Resource staffing recommendation
• Did a full photo shoot
• Built a Responsive Design website
• Competitive analysis and business development
• Created marketing materials
• Food photography for website
a Mexican Restaurant
• Food photography for website
• Project Management for Website redesign
• Information Architecture for the Responsive Design site
• Content Development, Editing
• Consultation for Book Publishing
Direct all digital projects for all clients for Two x Four, a creative agency. Provide strategic direction for the larger digital projects, as well as producing sitemaps, wireframes, content strategy, SEO audits, on-page SEO direction, and editorial review. Provide project management for all digital production, including managing in-house and freelance developers.
• Created a digital production process, with an emphasis on mobile strategy.
• Initiated focus on user experience design, sitemaps, wireframes, and content strategy for all web projects.
• Initiated focus on SEO and PPC, producing SEO audits, specific guidelines, hiring and managing PPC freelancers.
Directed the end-to-end web development process for clients of 435 Digital, part of the Tribune Company. Created web sites that enable a great user experience and the functionality to help make small businesses successful. Created, acquired, and edited content for many sites, always keeping the focus on ensuring the content fit both the business and a device-agnostic site.
• Crafted web solutions for clients - built sitemaps, wireframes, and prototypes to design great user experiences.
• Thoroughly edited all weekly blog posts, including rewriting, acquiring and optimizing images, adding strategic links, and incorporating SEO strategies into content and meta data.
• Created integration with SEO and web development teams through collaboration on sitemaps and wireframes.
• Advocated for a mobile strategy for 435 Digital and its clients, resulting in building all new and redesigned websites as responsive design sites that work well across the many platforms and screen sizes.
Provided leadership in the process of digital product development, from establishing the business requirements, to collaborating on wireframes and design, writing functional specs, creating development plans, and overseeing the Quality Assurance and User Acceptance Testing processes.
• Successfully managed the development and launch of the first mobile website for a multi-national corporation
• Led the development of several mobile and desktop microsites and landing pages for global audiences, including the client’s first-time implementation of QR codes which received scans from all over the world
• Strategic consultant for multiple client teams on mobile website development
• Collaborated with marketing and creative teams to define business strategy to achieve brand goals
• Led the allocations process for managing the entire development team for all clients
Managed multiple projects from gathering product requirements through the development of the user experience, design, copy, and front-end coding within an agile development process.
• Emphasized analytics and worked with the team to examine meaningful metrics, leading to improved morale and smart decision-making for site enhancements
• Drove the roadmap reviews and requirements gathering with business owners, product managers, and technology officers to clearly define the user experience and design needs for each iteration
• Tracked the marketing initiatives, and kept user experience and marketing needs in alignment
• Worked with third-party vendors to provide a collaborative team and deliver additional projects
• Developed and ran a successful all-day workshop on content/search/relevancy with key leaders in each area of the business, which led to implementation of projects to improve the user experience
• Developed extensive project plans for rollouts of functionality to a network of over 140 affiliate sites
• Collaborated across entire organization – sales, marketing, product and application development, operations – to determine priorities and tracked projects to maintain schedules and deadlines
• Worked directly with affiliates to resolve problems and help them understand new functionality
• Contributed to affiliate revenue by customizing ad targeting system
• Improved team efficiency by providing extensive documentation of site definitions, changes, and processes
Worked closely with business and technology groups to develop requirements documents for new web platform and helped launch over 100 HomeHunter affiliate sites
• Coordinated the work of affiliate managers, third-party design staff and developers to create affiliate sites
• Wrote specification documents for use by developers, coordinated all stages of QA and UAT, and gave final approval for application release
• Developed web page templates and worked with designers on graphic layouts
Developed strategic plan for JCAHO website, electronic products and intranet; and coordinated web designers, content developers, programmers, technical writers, and media producers and packagers to develop a content-rich website and several electronic publications for use by doctors, hospitals and consumers.
• Managed the twice-weekly update and production release of the Joint Commission website
• Managed the production of electronic products, meeting tightly scheduled product releases
• Demonstrated electronic products to customers at Joint Commission-sponsored conferences
Managed authors, artists, designers, and printers throughout the entire process to produce high quality children’s books.
• Reviewed manuscripts, acquired work, selected artists
• Edited content, assisted authors with rewriting, copy edited, and proofread
• Researched Internet access strategies and presented proposal to management, which led to the first implementation of company-wide Internet access and e-mail
- Agile Project Management
- Project Planning
- Project Implementation
- Project Coordination
- Project Execution
- Project Delivery
- Software Project...
- Business Analysis
- Information Architecture
- Content Development
- Web Content Management
- User Experience
- Requirements Gathering
- Creative Problem Solving
- Requirements Analysis
- Mobile Internet
- Business Requirements
- Web Project Management
- Project Management
- Web Development
- Agile Methodologies
- Email Marketing
- Content Strategy
- Product Management
- Mobile Devices
- Web Design
- Digital Marketing
- Creative Direction
- See 19+ See less
- Travel! I've traveled to Iceland,
- Czech Republic,
- Costa Rica,
- New Zealand,
- and Canada,
- and many areas of the U.S. Photography! I've done it professionally,
- I've exhibited in galleries. My involvement waxes and wanes,
- but I always love what I see through the camera that I can't see without it.
Advice for Contacting Christy
Search by name
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
People Also Viewed
Branch Director-Chicago at The Nerdery
VP, Director of Operations at Two by Four
President & Executive Creative Director, Two by Four
Account Supervisor at Two by Four
Art Director at Two by Four
Think. Create. Communicate.
Integrated Media Planner/ Buyer at Two by Four
Associate Creative Director at Allstate
Print Studio Manager
Find a different Christy Grant
Founder at SoCouture - Custom Fit HR Solutions
Montreal, Canada Area
Communications Coordinator for GSLIS
Urbana-Champaign, Illinois Area
Natural Solutions Provider
Las Vegas, Nevada Area
Travel Agent at pulatskitravels
Jacksonville, Florida Area
Director of Exceptional Children, Nash-Rocky Mount Public School System
Rocky Mount, North Carolina Area