Queens University of Charlotte
Organizational & Strategic Communication
Manager, Strategy at BEAM Interactive
|Recommendations||5 people have recommended Christopher|
Join LinkedIn & access Christopher's full profile
Organizational & Strategic Communication
I'm a communication strategist with experience leading the strategic development and measurement of initiatives that deliver results. My passions are in digital communications patterns, emerging media platforms, user experience, communications planning and understanding consumer behavior. I use all of these specialties to ask the right questions and form a unique perspective on how brands can best communicate with their audiences. I’ve worked for clients in the automotive, electronics, CPG, financial services and health industries to find insights that change the way they interact with consumers. As a consumer, I embrace any opportunity to help business become the type of brand I look forward to interacting with.
Some clients I’ve worked for include: MINI, MFS Financial Services, HALLS, Bombardier, Voxx International, RCA, Brother International, The Robert Wood Johnson Hospital System, Stouffer's and Pfizer.
Specialties: Communications Strategy & Research, Digital Strategy, User Experience, Social Media Strategy, Communications Planning, Social Media Management, Emerging Technology, Marketing Consulting, Managing Client Relationships, Brand Strategy, Speaking, Presentations
Creating strategic insights and measurement strategies that provide a framework for the development of digital initiatives for clients including MINI USA, MFS Financial Services and HALLS.
•Tapped to participate in long-term planning of digital marketing practice and presences for MINI USA
• Relied on to develop actionable insights from strategic user experience, consumer profiling and content assessment research projects
•Developed and implemented measurement of social media initiatives that establishes channel efforts' impact on broader marketing initiatives and business goals
•Relied upon as the subject matter expert for social media and understanding its role in a broader marketing practice
•Called upon to continually refine consumer segmenting and identify opportunities for brands to create positive experiences in consumers’ lives
•Routinely scan the use of digital platforms by the automotive industry and leading brands with the purpose of identifying trends, best practices and emerging opportunities
Developed and executed cutting edge social media and digital marketing efforts for clients. Integrating consumer behavior knowledge and emerging communication patterns to generate measurable business results.
• Develop social media, marketing and digital strategy for clients including Bombardier, Voxx International, RCA, Brother International, Villa Enterprises, Quick Chek, and RWJ Hospitals
• Lead monthly social strategy development, community management and ongoing analysis for diverse brands in industries including QSR, CE, healthcare and B2B
• Lead the development and execution of integrated national promotions, including
co-branded partnerships with PepsiCo, AMC TV and Dr Pepper
• Responsible for managing day-to-day client relationships and organic account growth
• Contributions to new business efforts, including social media strategy, competitive analyses and research, yield account wins and significant revenue to the agency
Filtered research in order to facilitate product name development for brands including Motorola, Schwan’s Consumer Goods and Carnival Cruise Lines
• Created client-facing presentations by generating insights from primary research
• Assisted in testing and development of questionnaires for market research
• Sorted and coded quantitative and qualitative raw market research data
• Designed and oversaw production of marketing materials for small to mid-sized businesses, working independently with accountability for client satisfaction
• Crafted strategies to increase measurable results from marketing initiatives and identify actionable steps to increase communication efficiencies
• Had a key role in developing marketing materials, events, and fundraisers for Habitat for Humanity Affiliate in Cabarrus Co. NC.
NJ AdClub 1st Place: Social Media Programs Campaign (Villa Feed the Fear, 2010)
NJ CAMA Astra 2nd Place: Self Promotion (Social Business Infographics, 2010)
NJ AdClub 3rd Place: Word of Mouth Marketing Campaign (Have A Slice Day, 2010)
NJ CAMA Astra 3rd Place: Social Media Campaign (Villa Feed the Fear, 2010)
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
Manager, Digital Strategy & Analytics at Beam Interactive
Founder at Hit Reset
VP, Strategy Director at Jack Morton Worldwide
Sr. Digital Producer at BEAM Interactive
Data Driven Marketer – Connecting with Customers Through Strategy, Creativity, and Analytics
Owner, Creative Director BEAM Interactive
Partner / President; Owner, BEAM Interactive & Relationship Marketing
Senior Digital Producer at BEAM Interactive