Law Offices of Christine A. Wilton
Debt Elimination Attorney
Consumer Protection, Student Loan Law Expert, and Debt Elimination Lawyer
|Recommendations||13 people have recommended Christine|
Join LinkedIn & access Christine's full profile
Debt Elimination Attorney
2012: Schaffer v. ECMC we won at trial, discharging more than $57,000 in student loans. Case no. 2:11-ap-01878-RN.
In 2010, we reached a settlement against Litton Loan Servicing, et. al. and the client received a HAMP PRA or principle reduction allowance on her mortgage that effectively brought the principle owed down to current market value. Including a waiver of fees and costs, the total savings to the client was well over $200,000.00.
Christine A. Wilton practices consumer bankruptcy law in Los Angeles and Orange Counties. Ms. Wilton received her Juris Doctor from Pacific Coast University School of Law (2005), and undergraduate degree from California State University, Long Beach (B.A. 1989), where she studied Speech Communication. She is admitted to practice law in California and before the United States District Court, Central District.
Since 2009, Christine Wilton has attended more than 100 hours of continuing legal education primarily in the areas of consumer bankruptcy, and foreclosures.
Christine is both passionate and compassionate when it comes to helping her clients. She personally works with each client from the beginning of the relationship, until a judgment is made. She will assist you with your debt, foreclosure and bankruptcy concerns. Practice in consumer bankruptcy Chapter 7; Chapter 13 cases. The firm handles all bankruptcy proceedings including dischargeability actions; lien avoidance; motions and adversary proceedings, including litigation defense and United States Trustee actions.
Central District Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys Association
President, Pacific Coast University School of Law Alumni Association
National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
Orange County Bar Association
I protect my client's assets from being taken while eliminating their debt. My Practice focuses in Consumer Bankruptcy Chapter 7, Chapter 13 Debt Relief Agency; Foreclosure Defense. Student Loan Trial Lawyer. Discharge violation adversary proceedings and contested matters in bankruptcy.
Harness the power of connecting with other women business owners to grow business. Learn from other professionals who want to support each member's business. Later in 2014 I will be serving on the board of directors for this incredible organization to seek corporate partner sponsorships with local corporations who want to promote their services to women entrepreneurs. Join the best team!
We share business ideas in support of the growth and success of our businesses.
2012 member, board of directors
• Independently responded to consumer underwriting complaints for all lines of insurance, including personal and commercial lines in both admitted and non-admitted markets, homeowners, life and annuity, health and disability and workers compensation.
• Conducted coverage investigations, misrepresentation, rating and underwriting compliance
• Mediated and acted as conciliator, and direct licensee/entity to resolve the identified issue, complaint or violation and take first level enforcement action or make recommendations for further action when necessary. Investigate and identify violations of the Insurance Code, California Code of Regulations and various other areas of law.
• Developed analysis, outlining problems within the homeowners insurance market, regarding availability and affordability to seek a hearing to promulgate legislation
• Assistd in writing potential legislation; submitted legislative concept ideas.
• Recovered more than $2,815,000 directly for consumers; CSMCB Training Academy Committee member and instructor; volunteer for participation in local assistance centers after firestorms at the direction of OES.
I transformed the very foundation that I operate my life from and fell in love with my Self.
Insurance Sales Agent, selling personal lines insurance and membership for The Club.
Strategies and Tactics for a passing score on the Multi-state Performance Test and California Bar Exam. A 5-Step process for a thorough and complete response on the Performance Test of the California Bar Exam.
Extraordinary courses that you'll want to come back and re-visit throughout your life.
Activities and Societies: Coaching and Assisting and continuing education.
Activities and Societies: Self development; and professional leadership development
Obtained Juris Doctor degree in law.
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
Family Law Attorney/Founder, Law Offices of Kelly Chang
Partner/Attorney at Wallin & Klarich, A Law Corporation
Southern California's Leader in DUI Defense
Tax Attorney for TAX PROBLEMS (949-477-4127)
OWNER and President at FREEMAN & BORTHWICK Law Firm; Writer; Philanthropist
Partner at Brown & Streza, LLP
Estate Planning & Business Attorney | Trust & Estate Planning | Helping You Achieve Your Dreams
AV Rated Criminal Attorney and Managing Partner of The Blanch Law Firm (TheBlanchLawFirm.com)
Managing Partner-Hartnett Law Group
Program Manager, Professional, Corporate and Personal Development, Western Continuing Studies
London, Canada Area
Assistant Controller at The Newport Group
Orlando, Florida Area
Sales and Marketing at Elocal
Auckland, New Zealand
seeing ideas design - director
London, United Kingdom
Mail Sortet at NZ Post
Canterbury & West Coast, New Zealand