Coverage Specialist WM at Acosta Sales & Marketing
- Greater Detroit Area
Cheryl Horstman's Overview
- Coverage Specialist WM at Acosta Sales & Marketing
- Administrative Assistant at Ferguson (formerly D & C Supply)
- adsministrative assistant at Ferguson Enterprises
- Central Michigan University
- Central Michigan University Mt
Cheryl Horstman's Summary
Provided support to a succesful sales team,
Some shipping and receiving.
In house trainer for software....Trilogie and Trend.
Created marketing fliers to promote showroom sales using Publisher.
Answered the phone and directed the calls to the appropiate sales person.
Balanced cash drawers, along with making the deposits.
Filing and organization to maintain an organized office.
Some work with Word, Excel.
Maintained the integrity of the inventory, cycle counts etc.
accounts payable, backup, brochure design, copy, fax, file management, inside sales, inventory management, invoicing, marketing, microsoft excel, microsoft office, microsoft publisher, microsoft windows 2000, microsoft word, office equipment, purchasing, receiving, reports, sales, secretarial, structured methods, trend, workflow analysis,
Cheryl Horstman's Experience
Coverage Specialist WM
Privately Held; 10,001+ employees; Consumer Goods industry
March 2011 – Present (3 years 8 months) Greater Detroit Area
Ferguson (formerly D & C Supply)
January 1989 – August 2009 (20 years 8 months)
* Aided branch manager in staff capacity by coordinating office services
* Executed daily operations of invoicing, bank deposits, balancing cash, purchasing and receiving
* Wrote, designed and produced mass mailings to customer base
* Studied and maintained daily reports in order to improve workflow, simplify reporting procedures and implement cost reductions
* Instrumental in day-to-day branch operations
* Trained associates in computer skills and day-to-day procedures
* Studied methods of improving work measurements and performance standards
* Coordinated the collection and preparation of operating reports
* Successfully handled receiving errors
* Structured and maintained inventory
* Spearheaded marketing efforts in showroom environment
* Served as backup for management in their absence
* Set up and maintained a structured filing system.
* Restructured and improved sales literature
Responsible for efficiently running the branch office
Faxing , copying, general operation and maintenance of the office equipment
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; WOSLY; Wholesale industry
January 1989 – July 2009 (20 years 7 months)
General office and clerical duties, filing, answering the phone, balance cash drawers, assist sales team.
Upon leaving I was working in the showroom, with the same responsibilities, along with greeting incoming customers and directing them for their appointment.
Cheryl Horstman's Education
1969 – 1971
Did not graduate.
Central Michigan University Mt
Contact Cheryl for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch