Program Manager at NYC Department of Education
- Greater New York City Area
- Education Management
Chauncey Nartey's Overview
- Program Manager at NYC Department of Education
- Founder at Renaissance EDventures
- NYU's Robert F. Wagner School of Public Service
- University of Pennsylvania
- Duke University
Chauncey Nartey's Summary
I am interested in the role of public education within a democratic tradition and its intersection with race and class politics.
I write about the passion QWEST, behavioral psychology, education, personal organization, community development, technology and more at chaunceynartey.com.
I am working on a little project I have no business doing.
Specialties: Writing, curriculum development, staffing & recruiting, program development & implementation, professional training & coaching, listening.
Chauncey Nartey's Experience
Chauncey Nartey's Skills & Expertise
Chauncey Nartey's Education
NYU's Robert F. Wagner School of Public Service
2012 – 2013 (expected)
University of Pennsylvania
2007 – 2009
2003 – 2007
View Chauncey Nartey’s full profile to...
- See who you and Chauncey Nartey know in common
- Get introduced to Chauncey Nartey
- Contact Chauncey Nartey directly