Join LinkedIn and access Chad's full profile. It's free!
As a LinkedIn member, you'll join 300 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.
- See who you know in common
- Get introduced
- Contact Chad directly
Accomplished, client-focused IT Executive Professional with proven success developing strategic and operational technical objectives, priorities, tradeoffs, and risks to meet or exceed the organizational mission. Possess expertise in relationship building, business growth, global cross-functional team development/management, client implementation, marketing, and creation of technology solutions to support business goals and meet customer demands. Additional talents include functional team management, development, deployment, optimization, and maintenance abilities required to implement global projects. Superior communication skills allow easy interaction with C-level executives, stakeholders, regulatory agencies, clients, vendors, engineers, and staff. Technically proficient with most networking, operating systems, languages, spreadsheets, word processing, design, and project management software technologies used to support IT environments.
• Leads engineering group in developing and deploying best of class software solutions using Java, AngularJS, Vertica, ElasticSearch, and OpenStack to support all product lines.
• Performs as global Talent Management recruiter responsible for selection, staffing and managing development and testing organization in Costa Rica.
• Created and performs as Security Focal Point for security development needs with outside security vendors.
• Recruits, creates, and leads multi-functional off-shore teams used to augment on-shore engineering organizations in development and testing of new product line while augmenting staffing arrangement on existing product line.
• Leads engineering group in developing and deploying best of class software solutions using AWS/EC2, RightScale, Java, ExtJS, and Scala to support all product lines.
• Develops strategic vendor partnerships with Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter to provide services used to fill identified gaps in provider solutions, and defines vendor requirements used to enhance unified communications solutions and capabilities to ensure social media compliance.
• Performs as global Talent Management recruiter responsible for staffing and managing development and testing organizations of 30 or more engineers in the United States, Ukraine, and Pakistan.
• Author’s information security policies serving large financial firms while leading company in attempt and successful completion of SOC2 Type 2 audit becoming the smallest and youngest organization to achieve such audit.
• Supervises integration and engineering development, implementation, and testing solutions with Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter while managing relationships between developers and clients to ensure quality assurance and compliance.
• Recruits, creates, and leads multi-functional off-shore teams used to augment on-shore engineering organizations in development and testing of global products.
• Oversees application implementation enhancements, provides technical direction on all projects, and troubleshoots and resolves production issues.
• Facilitated and managed the incorporation and integration of the Lombardi Design, Development, and Testing process tools into the IBM Business Process Management (BPM) group.
• Collaborated with IBM Business Process Management (BPM) group to develop and deliver a business strategy to allow unification of all BPM products using WebSphere Lombardi Edition as the functional core.
• Recruited additional engineering talent to Lombardi Team by adding over 20 developers and 10 plus testers acquired from North American and China IBM development and testing teams.
• Supervised and guided Lombardi development and testing project in China to ensure their Lombardi development and testing project efforts were as successful as the Lombardi development and testing team in Kiev.
• Managed group responsible for release of IBM’s first version of Lombardi Teamworks in 5 months while complying with all changes required from IBM legal department.
• Managed and supervised United States and Ukraine based global teams consisting of 2 managers, 15 developers, 10 manual testers, 5 quality engineers, and 2 documentation writers in the development and release of the Teamworks Software Suite of applications.
• Bolstered development team by creating an industry/college recruiting and interviewing program designed to find the highest quality engineers while spearheading efforts to move organization from Waterfall model to Agile model of systems development life cycle.
• Performed as Talent Management and Training Liaison responsible for co-creating, overseeing, and participating in system created to recruit and train 40 industry and 20 college hires over a 2 year period to support the Lombardi Program.
• Developed and managed Teamworks 7 project implementation/release plans over a 2 year period resulting in the creation of an industry-leading product for the BPM marketplace.
• Recruited, led, and managed team of 8 developers to create an Amazon.com automation website used to allow merchants registration for sales on Amazon's network and hardware infrastructure without manual intervention.
• Managed team and authored back-end service, user interface, and business synchronization training requirements needed by new merchants integrating sales into Amazon's network and hardware infrastructure while performing weekly matrix reporting to Senior Vice Presidents.
• Led team in creation of Merchant New Order application capable of processing 3 million transactions on a weekly basis that was used to notify participating merchants when customers placed an Amazon.com order.
Responsible for delivery of many of the features at insuranceOrder.com. My focus was on the integrations between us and third parties.
- Web Development
- Enterprise Software
- Cross-functional Team...
- Cloud Computing
- Agile Methodologies
- Software Engineering
- Software Development
- Offshore Software...
- College Recruiting
- Cross Functional Team...
- Talent Management
- Amazon Web Services...
- Six Sigma
- Quality Control
- Facebook API
- LinkedIn API
- Project Management
- Technology Solution...
- Strategic Planning
- Compliance Engineering
- Quality Assurance
- Vendor Management
- Software Project...
- Product Management
- System Architecture
- Java Enterprise Edition
- Web Services
- Team Leadership
- Enterprise Architecture
- Solution Architecture
- Software Design
- See 35+ See less
Search by name
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
People Also Viewed
CTO at 21CT
Director of Development at 21CT
CEO at 21CT
Lead Quality Assurance Engineer at Socialware
Vice President of Engineering at Vast
Software & Technology Executive
Technology Marketing Executive | Vice President of Marketing, 21CT
Director of Product Management at Websense
Find a different Chad Walters
Improving Operations through Lean and Six Sigma Methodologies
Augusta, Georgia Area
Electrical Tech Services, Inc. (ETS)
Houston, Texas Area
Partner Development Manager at Microsoft
Greater Seattle Area
Spokane, Washington Area
Knoxville, Tennessee Area