Owner, FrontLine Music Group Inc.
- Orlando, Florida Area
Cioni Brasco's Overview
- Owner at FrontLine Music Group Inc.
Cioni Brasco's Summary
Just graduated from Full Sail University with my Recording Engineering degree. Currently in school for my Bachelor's degree in Music Production (online) so in the meantime i am just looking for a chance to prove myself in the professional world. Living in Orlando until the end of February, but moving to Marietta in March because I feel like Atlanta is where I need to be. I am a songwriter, singer, hip hop artist, recording & mixing engineer. Anything else you would like to know, hit me up.
Cioni Brasco's Experience
FrontLine Music Group Inc.
January 2008 – Present (6 years 9 months)
FrontLine Music Group is a company I started years ago, with the hopes of building it into a brand that represents the forward movement of music and entertainment. When you think of the front lines, you think of being there first... you may also think of the first line of defense... that is precisely what I would like you think of when you think of Front Line music group. We will be on the scene first when it comes to new styles, new chances, new music... and the first line of defense against musical mediocrity.
Privately Held; 501-1000 employees; Insurance industry
January 2009 – January 2010 (1 year 1 month) Rockville, Maryland
• Provided overall financial planning for clients while specializing in retirement planning, annuities, life-insurance, and long term care planning.
• During my time working for the company I was licensed as a financial planner in Maryland and New York
• The most important thing this job taught me was the value of understanding money. I always have planned to be successful but successful people plan, knowing that opportunity will come because many times once opportunity comes it's too late to plan. Having said this, i learned much about various investment vehicles during my time at this job.
Privately Held; 10,001+ employees; Retail industry
January 2008 – January 2009 (1 year 1 month) Rockville, Maryland
• Provided accurate, reliable and efficient on site data collection services for various retailers, using proprietary hand-held technology.
• If I had to say one thing this job taught me, it would be attention to detail, and the importance of accuracy. We all make mistakes but making a mistake at this job had the stiff penalty of having to recount everything from the beginning. It was a great stepping stone in my evolution as a business professional.
Public Company; 1001-5000 employees; Health, Wellness and Fitness industry
September 2007 – March 2008 (7 months)
• Focused on driving sales for new gym memberships and assisted customers with any areas of concern, and membership issues.
• Effectively fostered new relationships with local and surrounding businesses.
• I learned a few things working for this company. First, I learned the importance of people skills and how to effectively reach people in a short amount of time. I would go out into the surrounding areas, and find random people to talk too with the hopes of inviting them back to my gym. People never buy into what you're saying if they don't buy into YOU first. I also learned the value of fostering relationships with other businesses that maybe don't do what you specifically do but can potentially refer or set up situations where you can come and interact/speak with their customers.
Loss Prevention Management Team
Public Company; 5001-10,000 employees; GPS; Retail industry
August 2006 – March 2007 (8 months) Wheaton MD
• Conducted and assisted in multiple investigations, worked closely with the Montgomery County Police Department.
• Executed procurement strategies based on volume and asset loss.
• Displayed top knowledge of store products and demonstrated the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
• This job was really my first crack on the management side of things. I had done lots of loss prevention jobs leading up to this, but this was the first time I literally was working at an Old Navy that was brand new, but the management team had already been working together at a previous store, so I was the only one who wasn't on the "in" team initially. My job was to investigate store theft, to watch the employees, and management, observe and evaluate their behavior and loss prevention policies that could be enhanced.
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Government Agency; 10,001+ employees; Military industry
July 2001 – April 2006 (4 years 10 months) Bethesda, Maryland/Yokosuka, Japan
• Responsible for planning, development and implementation of all customer request, and deliveries.
• Used professional theories, principles, and techniques of general guidance to provide optimum service to Naval, Marine, and civilians organizations.
• Assisted in over 10,000 successful aircraft launch and recovery operations during Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Noble Eagle.
• Supervisory position in Physical Security office specializing in knowledge of all hospital and military clinical security requirements, conducted clinic inspections, and provided training where necessary on how to resolve discretions.
• Used evaluation results to modify existing programs and to develop innovative programs.
• Managed and trained over 15 military personnel during Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Noble Freedom, in different positions and assisted in getting personnel qualified in different postions where needed.
• To be honest it would be virtually impossible to list everything I did during my active duty enlistment without taking up various pages. Some of the most valuable lessons I learned was comradery and what it means to be a team player. I learned how to respond in some of the fastest paced environments you ever want to be in... i learned how to react in the face of danger... how to overcome my own fear. It was the beginning of my adult years, so it's where i grew up.
Cioni Brasco's Projects
Cioni Brasco's Courses
Associate's degree, Recording Engineering
Full Sail University
- Digital Audio & Theory
- Audio Post Production
- Audio Workstations
- Microphones & Theory
- Recording Consoles
- Digital Consoles
Bachelor's Degree, Music Production
Full Sail University
- Music Theory 1
- Music Theory 2
- Songwriting & Development
- Digital Recording Principles
- Musical Arrangement
- Music Composition Programming
Cioni Brasco's Languages
Cioni Brasco's Skills & Expertise
- Recording Engineer
- Mixing Engineer
- Audio Analyzer
- Rap Artist
- Music Production
- Mix Engineer
- Logic Pro
- Social Networking
- Audio Engineering
Cioni Brasco's Education
Cioni Brasco's Additional Information
Contact Cioni for:
View Cioni Brasco’s full profile to...
- See who you and Cioni Brasco know in common
- Get introduced to Cioni Brasco
- Contact Cioni Brasco directly