Carrie Anne Wilson
- Santa Rosa, California (San Francisco Bay Area)
- Real Estate
Carrie Anne Wilson's Overview
- REALTOR at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Member at Active 20-30 Santa Rosa #1029
- Account Manager at McAfee
- Business Consultant & Manager at Zhone Coaching
- Operations Manager / Executive Assistant at JP Sales Systems, Inc.
- Licensed Realtor at Coldwell Banker Brokers of the Valley
- Legal Secretary at Alameda County District Attorney's Office
- Sonoma State University
- Argosy University Chicago
- Vista Community College
2007 COACH U
Carrie Anne Wilson's Summary
Carrie Wilson was born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area. She has been fortunate to live in 9 cities around the bay area before settling with her husband in the Rincon Valley area of Santa Rosa, CA. She loves the diversity, beauty, and easy going lifestyle that Sonoma County has to offer. Licensed since 2004, Carrie has the knowledge and experience to guide clients through the home buying or selling process. She has a proven track record of successfully negotiating over 60 short sale transactions in the last 3 years. Her dedication to her work ethic, effective communication style, approachability and negotiations skills are admired by her peers and colleagues alike. Carrie’s diverse background in business management, coaching and sales along with her Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from Sonoma State University are complimentary and utilized on a daily basis within her real estate business.
Specialties: business development, closing, coaching, curriculum development, customer relations, database administration, internet explorer, logistics, materials management, meeting facilitation, microsoft office, organizational skills, performance analysis, public speaking, quality control, real estate, sales, seminars, staffing, supervisory skills, telephone skills,
Carrie Anne Wilson's Experience
Privately Held; 1001-5000 employees; Real Estate industry
July 2010 – Present (4 years 3 months) Santa Rosa, CA
Assist buyers and sellers with their real estate needs. Specialize in first-time home buyer counseling and helping sellers understand their rights and opportunities for their real estate investment and/or liquidation. SFR (Short Sale and Foreclosure Resources Specialist) designation
Active 20-30 Santa Rosa #1029
2012 – 2013 (1 year)
Volunteer time and raised money to assist under privileged children in Sonoma County. The club hosts many events for kids throughout the year, but my favorite event is the Kids Shopping Spree. We chaperone a child in need on a back to school shopping spree where we help them pick out needed clothes and shoes as well as give them a new back pack filled with school supplies. Some kids even get a new hair cut and a dental check up!
Public Company; 5001-10,000 employees; MFE; Computer & Network Security industry
February 2008 – December 2009 (1 year 11 months)
I helped website owners protect their business and increase online sales with McAfee Secure daily vulnerability scanning service and certification.
Business Consultant & Manager
October 2006 – January 2008 (1 year 4 months)
• Lead a team of 10 Business Coaches
• Responsible for staffing, coaching, training, and curriculum development
• Conducted telephone coaching for 35 clients a week
• Improved client retention by 50%
• Develop interview techniques, rating scales, and utilized personality tests used to assess skills, abilities, and interests for the purpose of employee selection, placement, and promotion.
• Assess employee performance.
• Study organizational effectiveness, productivity, and efficiency, including the nature of workplace supervision and leadership.
• Facilitate organizational development and change.
Operations Manager / Executive Assistant
JP Sales Systems, Inc.
December 2005 – October 2006 (11 months)
• Manage and maintain executives' schedules.
• Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
• Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
• Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
• Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
• Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
• Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies and maintaining records management systems.
• Prepare agendas and make arrangements for meetings.
• Make travel arrangements for executives.
• Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors.
• Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings..
• Meet with individuals, special interest groups and others on behalf of executives.
• Set up and oversee administrative policies and procedures for offices or organizations.
• Supervise and train other clerical staff.
• Review operating practices and procedures to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures.
• Set goals and deadlines for the department.
• Prepare and review operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
• Analyze internal processes and recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve operations, such as supply changes or the disposal of records.
• Plan, administer and control budgets for contracts, equipment and supplies.
• Hire and terminate clerical and administrative personnel.
• Oversee the maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment
• Conduct classes to teach procedures to staff.
Privately Held; 51-200 employees; Real Estate industry
April 2004 – December 2005 (1 year 9 months)
Prospected for new business daily
Mentored and coached colleagues
Managed all aspects of complex real estate transactions
Alameda County District Attorney's Office
August 1994 – January 2004 (9 years 6 months)
• Trained staff of 6 on systems and procedures
• Developed department training manual
• Researched criminal records through CORPUS, CII, DMV and DALITE
• Upheld strict confidentiality in handling sensitive records
• Performed secondary supervisory duties
• Prepare and process legal documents and papers, such as summonses, subpoenas, complaints, appeals, motions, and pretrial agreements.
• Mail, fax, or arrange for delivery of legal correspondence to clients, witnesses, and court officials.
• Receive and place telephone calls.
• Schedule and make appointments.
• Draft and type office memos.
• Make photocopies of correspondence, documents, and other printed matter.
• Organize and maintain law libraries, documents, and case files.
• Assist attorneys and inspector’s in collecting information such as employment, medical, and other records.
Carrie Anne Wilson's Courses
Sonoma State University
- Child Development
Carrie Anne Wilson's Skills & Expertise
- Real Estate
- Customer Relations
- Microsoft Office
- Short Sales
- Customer Service
- Social Networking
- Time Management
- Property Management
- First Time Home Buyers
- First Time Home Sellers
- Investment Properties
- Real Estate Transactions
- Buyer Representation
- Single Family Homes
- Move Up Buyers
- Residential Homes
- New Business Development
- New Homes
- Contract Negotiation
- Home Staging
- Vacation Homes
Carrie Anne Wilson's Education
2009 – 2011
Argosy University Chicago
2009 – 2010
Degree in progress
Vista Community College
AA, Liberal Arts
1998 – 2001
2007 COACH U
Graduate of COACH U's Core Essentials Fast Track Program (CEFTP)
Completed 77 hours of certified training and 100+ hours of one-on-one coaching
Carrie Anne Wilson's Additional Information
Contact Carrie Anne for:
- consulting offers
- expertise requests
- reference requests
- getting back in touch