Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
|Recommendations||17 people have recommended Carrie Anne|
Join LinkedIn & access Carrie Anne's full profile
Carrie Wilson was born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area. She has been fortunate to live in 9 cities around the bay area before settling with her husband in the Rincon Valley area of Santa Rosa, CA. She loves the diversity, beauty, and easy going lifestyle that Sonoma County has to offer. Licensed since 2004, Carrie has the knowledge and experience to guide clients through the home buying or selling process. She has a proven track record of successfully negotiating over 60 short sale transactions in the last 3 years. Her dedication to her work ethic, effective communication style, approachability and negotiations skills are admired by her peers and colleagues alike. Carrie’s diverse background in business management, coaching and sales along with her Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from Sonoma State University are complimentary and utilized on a daily basis within her real estate business.
Specialties: business development, closing, coaching, curriculum development, customer relations, database administration, internet explorer, logistics, materials management, meeting facilitation, microsoft office, organizational skills, performance analysis, public speaking, quality control, real estate, sales, seminars, staffing, supervisory skills, telephone skills,
Assist buyers and sellers with their real estate needs. Specialize in first-time home buyer counseling and helping sellers understand their rights and opportunities for their real estate investment and/or liquidation. SFR (Short Sale and Foreclosure Resources Specialist) designation
Volunteer time and raised money to assist under privileged children in Sonoma County. The club hosts many events for kids throughout the year, but my favorite event is the Kids Shopping Spree. We chaperone a child in need on a back to school shopping spree where we help them pick out needed clothes and shoes as well as give them a new back pack filled with school supplies. Some kids even get a new hair cut and a dental check up!
I helped website owners protect their business and increase online sales with McAfee Secure daily vulnerability scanning service and certification.
• Lead a team of 10 Business Coaches
• Responsible for staffing, coaching, training, and curriculum development
• Conducted telephone coaching for 35 clients a week
• Improved client retention by 50%
• Develop interview techniques, rating scales, and utilized personality tests used to assess skills, abilities, and interests for the purpose of employee selection, placement, and promotion.
• Assess employee performance.
• Study organizational effectiveness, productivity, and efficiency, including the nature of workplace supervision and leadership.
• Facilitate organizational development and change.
• Manage and maintain executives' schedules.
• Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
• Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
• Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
• Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
• Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
• Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies and maintaining records management systems.
• Prepare agendas and make arrangements for meetings.
• Make travel arrangements for executives.
• Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors.
• Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings..
• Meet with individuals, special interest groups and others on behalf of executives.
• Set up and oversee administrative policies and procedures for offices or organizations.
• Supervise and train other clerical staff.
• Review operating practices and procedures to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures.
• Set goals and deadlines for the department.
• Prepare and review operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
• Analyze internal processes and recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve operations, such as supply changes or the disposal of records.
• Plan, administer and control budgets for contracts, equipment and supplies.
• Hire and terminate clerical and administrative personnel.
• Oversee the maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment
• Conduct classes to teach procedures to staff.
Prospected for new business daily
Mentored and coached colleagues
Managed all aspects of complex real estate transactions
• Trained staff of 6 on systems and procedures
• Developed department training manual
• Researched criminal records through CORPUS, CII, DMV and DALITE
• Upheld strict confidentiality in handling sensitive records
• Performed secondary supervisory duties
• Prepare and process legal documents and papers, such as summonses, subpoenas, complaints, appeals, motions, and pretrial agreements.
• Mail, fax, or arrange for delivery of legal correspondence to clients, witnesses, and court officials.
• Receive and place telephone calls.
• Schedule and make appointments.
• Draft and type office memos.
• Make photocopies of correspondence, documents, and other printed matter.
• Organize and maintain law libraries, documents, and case files.
• Assist attorneys and inspector’s in collecting information such as employment, medical, and other records.
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
Owner at Angel's House
Independent Religious Institutions Professional
Photographer/Artist at Mary Anne FitzPatrick Art+Photography
Acutonics Sound Healing and Intuitive Work at the East Bay Osteopathic Healing Center
Carer at Carer
Property Administrator at JPMorgan Chase
Commercial Credit Analyst at Savings Institute Bank & Trust Company
paraprofessional at Salem High School
Assembler and Technician at FLIR Systems
Leeds, United Kingdom
Paralegal at Hill Dickinson LLP
Chester, United Kingdom
Senior Care Assistant at Broom Grove Nursing Home
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Dartford, United Kingdom