The SAGE GROUP
Seasonal Field Instructor
Principal consultant at COVA Networks
|Recommendations||1 person has recommended Carlos A.|
Join LinkedIn & access Carlos A.'s full profile
Seasonal Field Instructor
Information Technology and process Consultant for a broad range of sectors: Government / Retail Banking / Mortgage Banking / 3rd party Logistics / Computer Software / Manufacturing
Project Management and Operations Management of IT Departments
Specialties:Logistics systems / Financial Systems / Banking Systems / Process Engineering / Brokerage systems / International (LATAM) business experience / Computer Networks infrastructure
•Provide on-site IT customer support functions for daily operation of Border Patrol and Office of Field Operations systems as part of Field Support group, office of information technology.
First FTO in the Sector to achieve cross-training of OBP and OFO systems support, including cargo and passenger lanes.
•Support of Windows Active Directory, Novell Directory Services, LAN Infrastructure, Printing, Scanning, Enterprise Backup, Radiation monitoring, Cargo brokerage, Intel, and enforcement systems within Sector
• Provide deployment and 1st respondent disaster support on a volunteer and project basis.
• Currently mentoring other FTO's in different OBP and OFO systems.
Applications Systems Analyst
•IT and Business Processes analysis
•Corporate-wide deployment and support of Banking Systems for Departments such as: Teller lines, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Trust, Shareholders, Wire transfers, Letters of Credit, Document Imaging, Loan Origination, Loan Servicing, Human Resources, Surveillance, etc.
•Technical Support of Corporate Back Office infrastructure running Business-Critical Applications. Local SQL Server 2000, 2005 and Sybase 9 DBA responsibilities for assigned systems. Stored procedures and DTS packages development and implementation.
•Served as technical mentor for PC technicians assigned to the Laredo area.
•Corporate reporting design, implementation, and support using Crystal Reports and SQL Views.
•Audit Support for internal and external (FDIC) IT and Functional auditors.
•Document Imaging system (Wausau) implementation, training, and support.
• Pre-sales support and analysis of requirements for technical sections of Request for Proposals, executing technical requirements gap analysis and resulting proposals.
• Deployed and supported Fiserv systems for customers and MBA Conferences / Expositions. This systems use RDBMS, MTS, Web, application, middleware, and RAS servers.
• Technical support to external clients for system sizing, deployment, and migration.
• Technical support to Sales team and management of Unifi live demo system.
• Support for remote access to the demo system via VPN and Thin clients.
E-commerce/ E-logistics start-up in Argentina, México, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, PR, Spain and US
Supervisor: John F. Maldonado
Director, Logistics Systems and Engineering
• Management of daily operations, strategic planning, and budget for the Industrial Engineering and Business Systems team in the region.
• Re-engineered and documented business processes before the systems integration.
• Managed the Implementation of localized ERP, WMS, and CRM systems in the region.
• Designed and implemented processes to interface Front-End with Back-End systems
• Headed development of online International Logistics Cost Calculator
• Management of daily operations, strategic planning, and budget for the Systems department.
• Implemented technical operations, including network, access control, security, telecommunication, and Internet security systems.
• Implemented and managed RF-enabled Warehouse Management Systems and CAD stations.
• Re-engineered the Mexican accounting IT system, raising the efficiency by 40%.
• Achieved Year 2000 and disaster recovery planning approval.
• Setup, implemented, and supported an international service and repair operation for CISCO.
• Development and Implementation of a Dispatch and Transportation Management System.
Management of daily operations, strategic planning, and budget for the Systems department.
Implemented technical operations, including network, access control, security, telecommunication, and Internet security systems.
Implemented and managed RF-enabled Warehouse Management Systems and CAD stations.
Re-engineered the Mexican accounting IT system, raising the efficiency by 40%.
Achieved Year 2000 and disaster recovery planning approval.
Setup, implemented, and supported an international service and repair operation for CISCO.
Development and Implementation of a Dispatch and Transportation Management System.
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
Sr Financial Analyst at ACE Cash Express
Director Product Management en BUSINESS POINTERS
Sales Manager at Clayton Homes
Database Manager at SWBC