Project Manager for Tactics Digital
- Dallas/Fort Worth Area
- Marketing and Advertising
Brad Ehney's Overview
- Project Management Facebook Marketing | SEO & SEM Marketing at Tactics Digital
- Digital Marketing at Granada Theater
- Consultant - Security Specialist - Identity Management & Compliance at HCSC
- Sale & Values and Beauty & Fragrance Coordinator at Neiman Marcus Online
- Replenishment Coordinator at Neiman Marcus
- Quality Assurance Software Tester at Ascendant Solutions
- The University of Texas at Dallas
- Dallas County Community College
1 person has recommended Brad
Brad Ehney's Summary
Constantly tinkering with everything to understand and develop useful promotions tools for clients.
Facebook Advertising, Google Adwords, Twitter
HTML, PHP, Wordpress,Google Docs Scripting,
Community Management via Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest, Tumblr.
Software: Photoshop, Fireworks, Lightroom, Google Drive aka Google Docs, Google Apps for businesses.
Brad Ehney's Experience
Project Management Facebook Marketing | SEO & SEM Marketing
Public Company; 1-10 employees; Marketing and Advertising industry
2010 – Present (3 years) Dallas/Fort Worth Area
Managing a team of individuals and coming up with marketing plans for multiple brands via social media including Facebook, Twitter and any other emerging networks.
Gilley's Dallas Complex
Built up and managed multiple profiles for the Gilley's Dallas complex (The Loft, Gilley's Dallas, South Side Music Hall) for Twitter and Facebook. Created posting schedules for profiles that included event announcements, on sales, information about the bands coming to the venues.
This included working with multiple music blogs in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and news organizations to cover the shows by either getting interviews with the bands or doing ticket giveaways.
Organized meet and greets with the artists and their fans via contests promoted through the social profiles. They were exclusive contests that required the fans to be followers of either our Twitter or Facebook profiles.
Built a weekly email that was edited via a Google Spreadsheet that generated the code for the email. This was built so we could easily add in new shows on the fly before the email was to be sent out to our subscriber base.
G TX Catering
Developed an email invitation to go out to a select group of potential clients for our monthly open house event. These events were done to show how well we could cater an event and offer tours of the venues available for rental within the 90,000 square foot Gilley's Dallas Complex.
Launched in 2011 as an independent booking agency and we started booking concerts all around the Dallas area with a heavy focus on the Deep Ellum area. We primarily market concerts in the indie music genre via our social profiles and an email newsletter that goes out to 20k+ individuals bi-weekly.
I also worked on migrating businesses from Microsoft Outlook & Microsoft office products to Google Apps for Businesses.
Sole Proprietorship; 11-50 employees; Music industry
November 2009 – May 2010 (7 months)
Got my job by creating a social media campaign story here: http://uhype.me/job . Worked to build up the Facebook fan page from scratch to a large following by doing multiple contests that involved meet & greets with the artists. Worked to build up the Twitter following by connecting with our advocates.
Inside the theater we brought the now famous/infamous Twitter Wall where the fans can entertain themselves while waiting for the bands to go on stage.
Also developed a custom video marketing tool that runs on the main theater screen that markets future events. The tool allowed for editing of the playlist of shows each time so that the concerts being marketed fit the audience that was exposed to them. A modified version of this screen is still in use in the theater.
Consultant - Security Specialist - Identity Management & Compliance
Privately Held; 10,001+ employees; Insurance industry
October 2005 – March 2009 (3 years 6 months)
Collaborated with the IT Audit team to locate user access request forms for proof of eligibility to access the systems being audited. De-provisioned user accounts on multiple systems upon termination of their employment. Ensured that the paper forms for users were archived in an imaging system for future access by auditors and system administrators.
* Received award from VP & Chief ISO for playing a vital role in closing an audit without any findings which resulted in saving the company money
* Streamlined methods for providing Audit Documentation by converting all proof of access forms into digital form
* Sped up imaging process for all imaging associates two-fold by creating mainframe scripts for repetitive tasks and utilizing the full capacity of the software
* Worked on multiple access cleanup projects across multiple departments for audit.
* Managed Segregation of Duties cleanup and recertification process
* Provided documentation for SAS 70, MAR and SoD audits
Sale & Values and Beauty & Fragrance Coordinator
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; Retail industry
2003 – 2005 (2 years)
Collaborated with a large group of people in order to prep for sale events and the launches of new products. Grew sales for the company through the creation of new processes and techniques.
• Created new procedures to streamline markdown processes and speed up the launch of sale events online
• Redesigned sales recaps of each sale event so we could respond in a timely manor to decide whether or not more marketing was needed to increase revenue
• Sales within the “Sale & Values” silo of the Neiman Marcus site grew by over 100% during my first year of employment in the position, the following year the site grew an additional 96% over the prior year gains
• Provided multiple presentations and recaps for meetings with vendors and buyers over the sales of products within the “Beauty & Fragrance” silo for Neiman Marcus.com & Bergdorf Goodman.com
• Analyzed the traffic patterns of the customers to better merchandise the site to fit the shopping styles of our customer
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; Retail industry
October 2000 – January 2003 (2 years 4 months)
Performed a full range of administrative duties including login and distribution of purchase orders to buyers in a timely manner. Made modifications to the purchase orders at the request of buyers and department managers, if sales warranted them.
• Created intricate Excel spreadsheets for calculating proper store stock levels, cutting down the time it took to calculate and apply the changes
• Responsible for the management of multiple Lockerstock vendors
• Presented an evaluation of stock, delegating it to the stores that were performing well, increasing revenue
• Revised spreadsheet formulas for the end of month recaps, shortening completion time
• Provided pertinent information that tracked the sales of merchandise to keep up with the demand or lack thereof
Quality Assurance Software Tester
May 1998 – May 2000 (2 years 1 month)
* Created and carried out test plans for newly implemented order-taking software.
* Reported testing results to the developers in a timely manner.
* Created test plans and scenarios for integration of new clients into the company’s order fulfillment system.
* Worked directly with webmasters to develop more user friendly interfaces for order taking.
* Documented testing results and prepared them for review.
Brad Ehney's Projects
- February 2010 to Present
We have built several sites for Gilley's over the years, but this current iteration is our most thorough effort, with content for each of the venues and the restaurant inside the Gilley's complex, a blog, plus e-commerce and event marketing features.
Brad Ehney's Skills & Expertise
Brad Ehney's Education
The University of Texas at Dallas
BA, Arts and Technology
2007 – 2010
Dallas County Community College
Associates in the Arts, Digital Arts
2000 – 2007
Brad Ehney's Additional Information
Contact Brad for:
- career opportunities
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch
View Brad Ehney’s full profile to...
- See who you and Brad Ehney know in common
- Get introduced to Brad Ehney
- Contact Brad Ehney directly