CEO OLX - Southeast Asia
|Recommendations||13 people have recommended Brad|
Join LinkedIn and access Brad's full profile. It's free!
As a LinkedIn member, you'll join 300 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.
- See who you know in common
- Get introduced
- Contact Brad directly
General Manager of high-growth consumer digital businesses (marketplaces, media, e-commerce, user-generated content, social and local) for longer than I care to admit.
P&L management, business operations, marketing strategy, metrics, hiring, team leadership, strategic planning, customer acquisition, marketing communication, budgets / planning, data-analytics, product strategy, customer experience, user-engagement, fund-raising, corporate development, due diligence. NPS zealot. Hey, I've had a *lot* of jobs.
P&L responsibilities for the #1 online general classifieds sites in Indonesia (olx.co.id), Philippines (olx.ph) and Thailand (olx.co.th) as part of the Naspers global classifieds leadership team.
Kick-ass mobile app to make sure you never miss an exciting game, match or sporting event.
Launched "Bubbly" - venture backed (Sequoia Capital, SingTel Innov8) mobile social communications service ("voice Twitter") for feature phones and smart phones - targeting mobile-first and emerging markets in Asia.
• Managed and developed partnerships with telecom operators, content partners and celebrity agencies in India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
• Operations, customer engagement, business metrics, analytics and product strategy
• Hired and managed staff in India, Indonesia and Philippines
• Helped secure USD $10m in venture funding
Curated travel site founded by world-class entrepreneur. Acquired by Google.
• Customer Acquisition / Sales (paid search, affiliates, SEM, SEO, radio, print, lead generation, telesales)
• Customer Engagement (CRM, email, blog, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, community forums, contests)
• Communications (PR, company spokesperson, customer communications, positioning)
• Strategy & Analytics (planning, reporting, analytics, research, segmentation, lifetime value, product strategy)
Built and led team that built Yelp's base of users and user-generated local reviews. Acquired, activated and retained Yelp community members through scrappy grass-roots and non-traditional marketing methods.
• Launched and grew "yelper" communities in 15 urban markets around the United States.
• Grew base of reviews from 600K reviews to 2.6M.
• Grew staff from 6 to 19 by recruiting, hiring, training and supervising 16 in-market community managers.
• Devised "People Love Us on Yelp" program.
• Director, International Marketing (11/05 – 11/06)
• Director, Marketplace Programs (11/04 – 11/05)
• Sr. Category Manager, Tickets ($320M/yr) (01/04 – 11/04)
• Sr. Category Manager, Sports Memorabilia ($360M/yr) (11/02 -01/04)
General Manager of MTV’s Internet radio division with P&L responsibilities. Senior corporate officer of Manhattan-based MTVi’s 45-person satellite operation in San Francisco.
Led sales, marketing, product strategy, and business development in eight-person Internet start-up acquired by Viacom/MTV in February, 1999.
General Manager for two inaugural seasons of a start-up professional roller hockey franchise. Top 5 in revenue of 24 teams. RHI champions in 1995.
Directed operations of the Sharks’ NHL leading multi-million dollar merchandise department, supervising full-time staff of four.
- P&L Responsibility
- User Experience
- Digital Media
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Communications
- P&L Management
United States 6933433Issued August 23, 2005
Discussing bacteria and our health
Search by name
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.