Join LinkedIn and access Bob's full profile. It's free!
As a LinkedIn member, you'll join 300 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.
- See who you know in common
- Get introduced
- Contact Bob directly
1. Build a winning eCommerce Business.
2. Lead delivery projects using scrum and kanban frameworks.
3. Consult on use of social media and website to attract customers.
• Program & Project Management (waterfall, agile)
• Business Analysis
• Process development and continuous improvement
• eCommerce, Marketing & Communications
- Marketing Communications
- Project Management
- Social Media Marketing
- MS Excel Pivot Tables
- MS Visio
- MS Project
- MS Powerpoint
- HTML, CSS
- Multi-channel Retail
- Competitive Analysis
- Process Improvement
- See 2+ See less
eCommerce Consulting in Telecommunications Industry.
• Establish on-boarding program to staff agile and support teams for B2B eCommerce program.
• Create all collateral and present to client for adoption.
• On-boarded new agile & support teams at multiple locations
• New agile teams complete Iteration 0 within two weeks of arrival
• New team members receive welcome packet, laptop on-boarding instructions and workshops calendar
• Hiring gaps, turnover and risks to program timeline are addressed immediately
WNA is a global business consulting, project management and life-cycle IT services company.
Store Systems Project Management
Business Systems Analysis
Retail systems and testing (registers, tablets, handhelds and related software)
Select new register for use in 900 stores.
Pilot mobile tablet to increase transactions in store in peak periods
Pilot Fed Ex shipping adoption by stores and eCommerce
Upgrade MySQL Enterprise Edition
Sync real time reporting with legacy reporting for executive audiences
• Market wholesale and retail business through website, SEO and social media.
• Added 2 wholesale clients through use of Pinterest
• Acquired online and printed magazine coverage for new product lines using Twitter
• Increased website traffic via social media accounts and SEO
• Upgraded website from ground up with social media, SEO and Google Analytics integration
Managed projects implementing new technologies to improve online customer experience and sales.
Digital Platform Project
Managed design vendor, operations readiness and change control in agile/scrum project to re-platform jcpenney.com.
• Conducted weekly vendor reporting to monitor variances, burn-rate and forecasts to ensure SOW budgets lasted through project. Updated Senior Management monthly.
• Led change control process for entire project.
• Facilitated design/tech feasibility sessions after demonstrating conflict resolution skills.
• Planned HTML QA reviews during 15 3-week iterations. Removed impediments, monitored progress, defect reporting and resolution.
JCPenney’s first mobile commerce site
• Created project plan and identified business dependencies for UAT and launch.
• Collaborated with Associate Development to produce training for customer service teams.
• Coordinated company participation with design vendor to ensure on-time completion of deliverables needed by development teams.
Gift Registry Project
Coordinated business acceptance testing (UAT) over 3 sprints and a comprehensive test prior to quarterly release.
• Wrote test plan on behalf of business team.
• Trained business team to run tests and report defects in HP Quality Center.
• Drove defects resolution for business team.
Interactive Video Merchandising Project
• Delivered 9 interactive video merchandising experiences within an 11-month time frame. Each experience took approximately 2 months to complete.
• Created & tracked project plans covering content, software and project lifecycles.
• Managed budget and SOWs with 3rd party developer, digital agency, tv operations.
• Received JCPenney Marketing Excellence Award for outstanding performance.
• Created and published online quarterly eCommerce department newsletter.
• Co-owned process for adding web tags and pixels to JCPenney.com.
• Participated on team of certified project managers assembled for purpose of establishing standard process, tools and leadership in executing jcpenney.com business projects.
• Collaborated with business partners to document business requirements, use cases, UAT plans and test cases. Collaborated with IT partners to establish requirements traceability through entire project, schedule work and coordinate team member participation for successful outcome.
Custom Apparel Program
Delivered custom apparel program for an under-served market.
• Researched opportunity with custom clothing software vendor.
• Obtained break even analysis and profit projections from Finance department.
• Presented business case to Catalog/Internet Senior Management for program approval.
• Wrote business requirements and use cases for shopping cart and 3-way EDI payment.
• Created and managed entire project schedule in excess of 1,000 tasks.
• Resolved customer inquiries routed to me via customer response management system
• Expanded merchandise offering and updated photography annually.
Gift Registry Project
• Coordinated company participation with vendor in redesign of in-store kiosk and jcpenney.com gift registries.
• Provided design deliverables to development team on-time and under $500,000 budget.
• Identified kiosk hardware usability challenges for customers. New hardware purchased.
• Created project releases efficiency model, adopted by JCPenney eCommerce and Information Technology Departments. Co-owned process with IT Development Manager.
• Created use cases in conjunction with business requirements to ease developer understanding. Use cases added to company project methodology thereafter.
Lead Project Manager
• Directed project management and research teams with 100% retention through 2002.
• Developed team members by rotating assignments, 1:1 coaching, training, and team discussions toward continuous process improvement. Promoted 4 team members.
• Coordinated vendor and stakeholder collaboration to establish formal processes for core merchandising, extended assortment and clearance on jcpenney.com.
Competitor Research Manager
• Planned quarterly boot camp sessions to increase company awareness of online best practices. Created agendas, recruited speakers and introduced them.
• Standardized formats for reporting competitor snapshots and jcpenney.com positioning among competitors.
• Evaluated and managed competitor research tools and services.
Virtual Model Project
Promoted to position to reschedule project and launch it online as soon as possible. Missed prior release dates had been shared with Chairman who in turn shared news publicly.
• Prioritized functionality & outfits scope.
• Created project plan for multiple releases. Launched first release within 6 weeks.
• Demonstrated first release to Chairman and largest stockholder.
Online Auction Project
Evaluated online auction services and competitor practices for liquidating merchandise.
• Selected 3rd party auction partner by conducting RFP process and evaluating proposals.
• Assessed competitor practices for liquidating merchandise online.
• Implementation plan accepted by JCPenney Catalog President.
Managed print and online publication projects.
Developed estimation, scheduling and coordination skills by adopting effective project management and team-solution practices.
Led initiative to provide personnel policy and procedures in a new employee kiosk system.
• Planned project in manageable releases.
• Created framework for virtual teams of writers, editors and subject matter experts to deliver 600 topics every three months between June 1997 and May 1998.
Co-initiated single network solution to support Mac and Windows file-sharing for team member collaboration and productivity purposes. (The single network also replaced 5 separate LANs).
• Tested two OS environments.
• Wrote evaluation and shared it with IT support manager and the software vendor
• Attended network installation and management training
• Installed network and served as Network Administrator with data backup responsibility for the Windows users.
Volunteer Experience & Causes
City of Dallas, Office of Environment Quality– (1 year)Environment
Proofread and edited procedure and work instruction documents to ISO 9001 standard.
Executives in Action– (1 year)Social Services
Executives in Action is a pro-bono consulting firm that matches executives with nonprofits. Services are documented to demonstrate positive ROI and benefits to the non-profit.
Opportunities Bob is looking for:
Causes Bob cares about:
- Restoration of low-income housing
Organizations Bob supports:
- City of Dallas Office of Environment Quality
- 2nd Saturday
- 2010: ATG Platform Training (BCC: Mobile)
- 2010: Program Management (ESI)
Tschetter Studio Inc
- 2012: Creating Web Pages
- 2012: Intro CSS & XHTML
- 2012: Top Search Results on Web
- 2012: Marketing Your Internet Business
- 2012: Effective Website Design
- 2012: Intermediate CSS & XHTML
- 2013: Scrum Master Certification
Project Management Professional
Project Management Institute–
Scrum Master Certification
- • Marketing • Social Media • Interactive web and mobile experiences • Agile project management
Advice for Contacting Bob
Search by name
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
People Also Viewed
Sr. Program Manager at WNA Lt
Vice President at WNA LTD
Director of User Experience at Reachlocal
Senior Program Manager at WNA Ltd
Executive Director, Consulting at WNA Ltd
Senior Program Manager at WNA Ltd
Executive Program Management Consultant at WNA Ltd
Executive Program Management Consultant
VP of Marketing at CarryOn