Database Administrator at McKesson Corporation
- Greater Atlanta Area
- Information Technology and Services
Robert McCormick's Overview
- Database Administrator at McKesson Corporation (formally Per-Se Technologies)
Robert McCormick's Summary
Over 20 years of experience in Information Technology. Strengths include excellent oral, written and presentation skills. Proven problem solving and analytical skills in all phases of database management, development, maintenance, migration, and documentation of computer systems. A responsible dependable and hard working team contributor.
Microsoft Certified Professional 070-228
Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition
Robert McCormick's Experience
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; MCK; Hospital & Health Care industry
September 2004 – Present (10 years 1 month)
Manage Data Warehouse (SQL Server 2000) containing data from disparate legacy billing systems. Including, but not limited to developing DTS packages, writing data pumps, restoring databases, migrating databases to newer hardware, SAN space management, performance tuning, and writing/editing stored procedures.
Softball Umpires Unlimited
June 2002 – September 2004 (2 years 4 months)
* Developed Interactive database application for umpires and converting current static web application to Active Server Pages. Stored Procedures written in Transact SQL.
* Wrote Scheduling Database Application using Microsoft Access, and Visual Basic for Applications.
* Developed HTML based Website on Internet Information Server for Softball Umpires Unlimited: http://www.softballumpires.com.
* Designed user interface and web layout (cross browser compatible) for Softball Umpires Unlimited website.
* Created / Edited Web Graphics utilizing Adobe Photoshop.
* Wrote Visual Basic component to dynamically generate data specific web pages in HTML.
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; HPQ; Information Technology and Services industry
November 2001 – June 2002 (8 months)
* Wrote complex PL/SQL stored procedures, stored functions and views on Oracle 8i database.
* Supported and maintained worldwide HP corporate intranet employee training portal written in Active Server Pages.
* Wrote Excel VBA Application and PL/SQL to update sales reports from across an NT network.
Privately Held; 11-50 employees; PRBZ; Information Technology and Services industry
2000 – 2001 (1 year)
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; IHG; Leisure, Travel & Tourism industry
1994 – 2000 (6 years)
TPF Programmer Analyst
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; AAL; Airlines/Aviation industry
1988 – 1994 (6 years)
Robert McCormick's Skills & Expertise
- Visual Basic
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Performance Tuning
- Software Installation
- Software Documentation
- Data Warehousing
- SQL Tuning
- Stored Procedures
- System Administration
- Requirements Analysis
- Database Administration
- Database Design
- Data Migration
Robert McCormick's Education
Robert McCormick's Additional Information
Contact Robert for:
- career opportunities
- reference requests
- getting back in touch