Bart Casterlin, LMT
Professional medical, sports, performance & relaxation Massage Therapist
- Port Crane, New York (Ithaca, New York Area)
- Health, Wellness and Fitness
Bart Casterlin, LMT's Overview
- Owner/Therapist/Instructor at Stillness and Motion
- Finger Lakes School of Massage
2 people have recommended Bart
Bart Casterlin, LMT's Summary
Licensed Massage Therapist with 15 years in private practice. Focused on providing massage for wellness, relaxation and revitalization. Provider and educator who has a multifaceted approach with a broad spectrum of massage and training offerings, from complex medical to elegant relaxation work.
• Recognizes each client as a valuable individual and specializes treatment to the needs of the client to optimize the experience and integrate the work to benefit the whole person.
• Unique techniques and delivery including trade-mark Artisan Massage
Specialties: Medical, Sports, Chronic pain, MS, Soft tissue injury, Headaches, TMJ, Pregnancy, Infant, Pre-operative, Post-operative, Athletic, Performance training, Relaxation, Stress relief, Chronic illness, Trauma, Loss and Abuse.
Bart Casterlin, LMT's Experience
Partnership; 1-10 employees; Health, Wellness and Fitness industry
1998 – Present (15 years)
Bart works from a lifelong interest in natural healing and wellness as well as personal experience in performance body building, a clinical laboratory and a hospital pharmacy. With a strong desire to understand each client's needs, he provides a safe, completely professional massage environment whether at the retreat, office or the client's home.
With 15 years of full-time, private-practice he has built a broad referral base of individuals who have been deemed "no longer treatable" by the medical establishment. He has been able to help these clients and others with idiopathic conditions who are seeking natural solutions. The nature of Bart's practice allows his clients to receive a holistic approach that fully connects with their needs and provides a personalized pampering experience - even for those needing medical massage.
Bart's expertise includes:
• Training and mentoring to those interested in learning specialized massage techniques, including individuals, couples and professional massage therapists.
• Speaker for schools, health departments, hospitals, and professional and private organizations to educate participants about massage and the affects of illness and injury on soft-tissue. Uses easy to understand terminology and teaching techniques to help participants personally apply techniques and knowledge.
• Consultant with those who seek to understand how soft tissue is affected by medical conditions and how medical conditions can be affected through massage. Helps those with medical conditions understand, embrace and address their condition from a soft tissue perspective in order to improve quality of life and promote healing.
• Provides and arranges massage services for small and large corporate events, hand-picking trained and licensed massage therapist from his professional network.
Bart Casterlin, LMT's Skills & Expertise
Bart Casterlin, LMT's Education
Finger Lakes School of Massage
LMT, Massage Therapy
1997 – 1998
Bart Casterlin, LMT's Additional Information
Contact Bart for:
- consulting offers
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
View Bart Casterlin, LMT’s full profile to...
- See who you and Bart Casterlin, LMT know in common
- Get introduced to Bart Casterlin, LMT
- Contact Bart Casterlin, LMT directly