Michael R. Bambrick
Digital Media Manager at Gap International
- Greater Philadelphia Area
- Marketing and Advertising
Michael R. Bambrick's Overview
- Digital Media Manager at Gap International
- Program Director at Team Andrello - Impact Martial Arts & Fitness
- Graphics Coordinator at Automated Graphics, Inc.
- Marketing Director at CrateDiggers
Michael R. Bambrick's Experience
Digital Media Manager
Privately Held; 51-200 employees; Management Consulting industry
November 2011 – Present (3 years) Springfield, Pennsylvania
Gap International is a global management consulting company that partners with executives in producing exceptional growth through extraordinary performance.
For over three decades Gap International has worked with FORTUNE 500, Global 1000 corporations and U.S. Government agencies – enabling leaders, teams and organizations to operate at the highest levels of performance.
Team Andrello - Impact Martial Arts & Fitness
April 2009 – October 2011 (2 years 7 months) Liverpool, NY
Create and oversee the execution of marketing campaigns by developing online promotions, advertisements, and building brand recognition to solicit commitments from potential customers.
- Increased enrollment by 100% within the first year of employment by building brand recognition throughout the community, and cross promoting products and services with local businesses.
- Excellent communication skills conducting formal presentations, demonstrations, and class instruction to new and prospective students by teaching basic martial arts fundamentals and protocols to secure long term commitments.
- Augmenting attendance at community recruitment events by creating brand awareness by implementing advertisements, marketing materials, viral videos, and online promotions.
- Increased company visibility 100% and achieved a well-established online social media presence by developing and administrating a SEO based website and company pages on social media sites.
Privately Held; 1-10 employees; Marketing and Advertising industry
October 2007 – December 2009 (2 years 3 months) East Syracuse, NY
Monitor and supervise new media and traditional media projects by coordinating design projects between multi-functional teams to bring projects in on time and under budget.
- Act as a liaison between sales, production teams, and clientele to ensure cost effective design and achieve a high quality finished product.
- Developed concept for web 2.0 site that increased web traffic, content quality and customer satisfaction.
- Created sales campaigns to increase revenue by networking, cold calling, and articulating proposed projects and product benefits to potential clients.
September 2003 – April 2009 (5 years 8 months) Los Angeles, CA / Syracuse, NY
Develop print, web and media campaigns for CrateDiggers and, imprint label, Significance Over Success. Schedule album releases, and execute marketing plans.
- Designed and implemented advertisements while working with web designers to implement new web 2.0 site.
- Increased record sales by utilizing social media outlets, and working with stores on POP displays.
- Work closely with artists on albums from the recording process, creation of budgets, to the final distribution of the product.
Michael R. Bambrick's Education
Michael R. Bambrick's Skills & Expertise
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Web Design
- New Media
- Social Media Marketing
- Brand Development
- Digital Media
Michael R. Bambrick's Additional Information
Contact Michael R. for:
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch
View Michael R. Bambrick’s full profile to...
- See who you and Michael R. Bambrick know in common
- Get introduced to Michael R. Bambrick
- Contact Michael R. Bambrick directly