Join LinkedIn and access Adam's full profile. It's free!
As a LinkedIn member, you'll join 300 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.
- See who you know in common
- Get introduced
- Contact Adam directly
Adam started coding on a C64 back in 1986. These days, he is passionate about tech innovations and disrupting traditional markets. He co-founded and built the engine for DesignCrowd, a global crowdsourcing design marketplace.
Co-founder and CTO at DesignCrowd
Developed DesignCrowd prototype in 2007
DesignCrowd angel investment raised in 2009
Assisted DesignCrowd raise of $3M Series A venture capital investment in 2011
Acquired Brandstack.com in 2011
Launched BrandCrowd.com in 2011
Launched DesignCrowd in the UK, Canada, Singapore, India and the Philippines in 2012
Assisted DesignCrowd raise $3M Series B of venture capital investment in 2013
Team lead large-scale development team (both local and remote developers)
Technical specialist consultant in Java and WebSphere projects
- Software Development
- Agile Project Management
- Technical Leadership
ScrumAlliance, License TC1224GP20130429A– Present
- Managing People and Interpersonal Relationships (CC023849)
- Presenting to Influence (CC001849)
- SOA and Enterprise Solutions: Level 1-3 (IBM Training)
- Certified ScrumMaster Course (TC1224GP20130429A)
- Masterclass Training: Challenging Conversations (JIT384)
- Masterclass Training: Time management (JIT434)
- Masterclass Training: Goal Setting (JIT432)
- Masterclass Training: Coaching for Managers (JIT007)
Advice for Contacting Adam
Search by name
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
People Also Viewed
Chief Operating Officer at DesignCrowd
Chief Marketing Officer at DesignCrowd
Start-up Investor, General Partner at Sydney Seed Fund
Senior Technical Engineer at DesignCrowd
CTO at Rezdy
Senior Account Manager at Radio 2UE
Marketing Manager at DesignCrowd
Helping Businesses Stay out of Trouble, Improve their Bottom Line, Find, Grow & Keep Great People and Do More with Less.