Founder & Private Consultant
SémioConsult - Expert Luxe & Made In France - ESSEC
|Recommendations||4 people have recommended Anne-Flore|
Join LinkedIn & access Anne-Flore's full profile
Founder & Private Consultant
Anne-Flore Maman Larraufie graduated from the Military Academy of Saint-Cyr (French equivalent to Westpoint / Sandhurst), got a Masters in Strategy and Management of International Business ESSEC Business School (France), a Certificate in Advanced Studies at Thunderbird Business School (USA) and finally completed her Ph.D. in Business Administration at ESSEC.
After several business experiences in well-known companies (EADS, LVMH), she decided to set-up her own consulting agency SémioConsult® in 2010.
She is currently an expert on Made in France and Luxury for the French Ministry of Economy, delegate of INPI to the European Union, a visiting professor at ESSEC Business School and at Ca’Foscari University (Venice, Italy) and a guest speaker in various academic and professional conferences. She still carries on academic research on counterfeiting and in the area of consumer behaviour.
Spécialisations : Consumer Behaviour. Luxury and Counterfeiting. Semiotics. Cross-cultural and postmodern issues. Qualitative research.
Consulting missions in brand management and brand positioning, using semiotics to assess brand equity.
Focus on the luxury sector.
Ethnographic & netnographic studies of consumers.
Assessment of counterfeiting impacts on consumer-based brand equity.
Consulting mission for the French Minsitry of Economy, esp. regarding second-rank suppliers in the luxury industry.
Some of our references: Illy (Trieste, Italy), Chanel (Paris, France), Ermenegildo Zegna (Milan, Italy), Loro Piana (Milan, Italy), Leroy Merlin (Lille, France), Savonneries de l'Atlantique (Nantes, France), Arnidol (Barcelone, Espagne), EyeLike (Paris, France), Dentelle de Calais (France).
Partner of abcLuxe.com, Sofred Consultants & Sémiotica.
Grande Ecole: Semiotics & Communication.
MBA in Luxury Brand Management: Semiotic & Luxury.
ESSEC BBA: Cross-cultural Communication.
ESSEC Executive (AMP – The Business of Luxury): Fundamentals of Luxury – Consumer Behaviour & Semiotics of Luxury.
Director of Masters Theses.
• Anthropology of Luxury
• International Luxury Consumer Behavior
• Basics of Luxury Communication
• Semiotics of Luxury
• Cross-cultural Communication
• Semiotics & Communication
Seminar on Sustaining Luxury Fashion Brands ' Reputation in the Face of Counterfeiting
Seminar on ‘Made in Italy’ Fashion through 150 years of Italian history.
• Visiting Professor : HEC (Paris, France), ESCP-EAP (Paris, France), University of Limoges (France), EM Lyon (Shanghai Campus).
• International Consumer Behaviour. Summer course offered on demand.
• Speaker at UNO Conferences on counterfeiting issues.
• Training managers in key areas: Leadership & the Art of Management / Managing Brand Experience, including In- store
Grande Ecole: Luxury Brand Management.
Director of Research Theses.
Prepared workshops and marketing / sales meetings. Organised the Guerlain stand at the TFWA event in Cannes.
• Developped commercial tools: assortment listings, product sheets, animations proposals, coordination of the
redaction of the Marketing Books for Travel Retail.
• Responded to operationnal needs of the regions: forecasts, update and broadcasting of monthly reports.
• Participated to the Merchandising Strategy.
• Realised qualitative and quantitative studies on several products including launchings.
• Initated the reshape of the strategy towards the Airlines Business in Travel Retail: long-term oriented plans,
new tools to be used by the Commercial Team...
Professional Thesis : The Airlines Business for Guerlain, the step beyond ? (Congratulations of the Jury)
• Implemented a part of a simulation system and applied it successfully
• Wrote a report presenting the system, which is presently distributed to new engineers
• Tested several softwares and chose the most appropriated ones for NetCOS Germany
• Presented the simulation system to several foreign delegations in Paris Le Bourget, in charge of the delegations from the USA (Joint Chief of Staff), Israel, Italy and Quatar. Strong marketing purpose
• Worked in a multicultural environment. Spoke several languages: English, German, French and Italian.
• Managed a section of 10 men during their initial training period
In English : http://worldcrunch.com/business-finance/the-allure-and-limits-of-the-made-infrance-label/c2s4454/#.UD0G2cEaMTA
in Ungherian : http://www.tportal.hr/vijesti/svijet/170097/Francuska-zeli-postati-brand.html
A program combining a major in computer sciences and a military training for the French Army's officers:
Courses in leadership, logistics, psychology, communication and sport.
Two years of preparatory classes to take competitive entrance examinations for the grandes écoles (graduate
schools of engineering). Main subjects: Mathematics and Physics.
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
Owner, The Semiotics Factory and Marketing Consultant
CEO at Luxurynsight SAS | Marketing Strategist | Entrepreneur | Speaker |
General Manager / Direction Business Unit / Global VP marketing Les Cosmétiques Design Paris
Marketing Professor at ISC
Owner, Leapfrog Strategy Consulting
Director of Executive Luxury Marketing programs - AMP and short executive luxury programs at Essec Asia Pacific
Director at ChaLearn Challenges in Machine Learning