Nur Anasta Rahmat
Chief Marketing Officer at PT. Web Stream Indonesia - Nonton.com
- Banten Province, Indonesia
- Information Technology and Services
Nur Anasta Rahmat's Overview
- Chief Marketing Officer at PT. Web Stream Indonesia
- Director - Head Of Operations at Valuklik
- Program Head for Digital Media at International Design School at IDS | International Design School
- Search Marketing Manager at GroupM Interaction Indonesia
- SEO - Webmaster at Mobafone
- SEO, Webmaster, Web Analyst at Cakrawala Prima Eksistel PT.
- Senior Marketing Executive at Netway technology
- Sales Head at Abdi Cipta Indonesia
- Senior Supervisor at Pesona Putra Perkasa
- Universitas Dian Nuswantoro
- SMU N 5 Bandung
Nur Anasta Rahmat's Experience
Chief Marketing Officer
PT. Web Stream Indonesia
May 2014 – Present (5 months) Indonesia
- Facilitate growth, sales, and marketing strategies
- Increase revenue generation
- Prepare overall marketing strategy.
- Develop programs with quantifiable objectives to measure results.
- Implement and manage marketing budget.
- Leverage data and analytic to drive insights.
- Modify or redirect business intelligence strategy.
- Oversee and direct the efforts of the marketing team.
- Develop segmentation, competitive analysis/market intelligence, prospecting, lead generation, product and market development, pricing, promotions, communications and budgets, sales force effectiveness, strategic planning, services units and revenue retention and growth.
- Oversee the development of new products.
- Create product road map.
- Develop and measure key metrics around the business including user acquisition, conversion rates, engagement rates, satisfaction and renewal rates.
Director - Head Of Operations
August 2012 – May 2014 (1 year 10 months) Greater Jakarta Area, Indonesia
Valuklik market your business online, we deliver value & results driven Search Marketing and Optimization. We understand online marketing to boost your business with Google. We help connect you with potential customers who are ready to buy in the right place and at precisely the right time by placing relevant ads on Google search result pages. Instant traffic. Instant results. We have the services you need to get the best result from Google.
Program Head for Digital Media at International Design School
Educational Institution; 11-50 employees; Education Management industry
November 2012 – October 2013 (1 year) Indonesia
IDS | International Design School is an educational institution in the field of visual communication. Founded in 2000, International Design School provides education for students who want to prepare themselves and enhance the competence to work in the advertising,digital advertising, graphic design houses, production houses, post production houses, television and trending of other companies in the field of visual communication
Search Marketing Manager
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; WPPGY; Marketing and Advertising industry
August 2011 – August 2012 (1 year 1 month) Indonesia
Seach Marketing Manager
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
On Page Optimization, Off Page Optimization, SEO Copywriting, SEO Strategy, Search Engine Analytic (for SEO and SEM)
SEO - Webmaster
Privately Held; 51-200 employees; Telecommunications industry
October 2010 – August 2011 (11 months)
• Optimize on-site content for maximum visibility and ranking in the major search engines; this includes HTML, site structure, as well as page layout and navigation considerations.
• Control naming conventions and linking conventions of web pages, images and multimedia files.
• In-bound link development from relevant sites and directories.
• Perform information gathering services - including technical website analysis, competitive/keyword research, and link analysis.
• Manage and implement online advertising campaigns.
• Identify and implement innovative SEO strategies.
• Building "local search engine" to simulate search engine crawling.
• Perform content maintenance and updates.
• Develop site features and functionality.
• Create Banners and online advertising campaigns.
• Perform quality assurance testing on new websites to meet search engines rules.
• Monitor, review and update website traffic reports
• Monitor and report on monthly campaigns and statistical analysis.
• Test and track landing page optimization and other conversion strategies.
• Develop design briefs by gathering information and data through research.
• Generate ideas and design artwork to the marketing department.
• Perform maintenance and updates to existing websites.
SEO, Webmaster, Web Analyst
Cakrawala Prima Eksistel PT.
January 2010 – August 2010 (8 months)
• Designing websites display to make it "Search Engine Friendly"
• Optimize the content of the website to improve search engine rank for certain keyword /s.
• Perform keyword research and niche
• Analyze web traffic and conversion
• Managing and Assessing site quality
• On Page and Off Page Optimization
Senior Marketing Executive
July 2009 – September 2009 (3 months)
• Conducting market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and brand awareness.
• Analyzing pricing positions, create a unique selling proposition, and assist in formulating marketing strategy and advertising.
• Dealing with advertising agencies and distributors in the production of promotional materials.
• Provide product training for front-line staff and business partners.
Abdi Cipta Indonesia
August 2007 – August 2008 (1 year 1 month)
• Creating a marketing strategy for the launch of Internet security software.
• Create partnerships and promotions with the private schools in Jabodetabek.
• Conducting a working relationship with Guardware Ltd United Kingdom for the implementation of the new sales strategy / product activation.
Nur Anasta Rahmat's Summary
SEO, SEM Network administration, Office Application, Operating System Administration, Web Designing, Web Administrator/Web Analyst, Webmaster
Nur Anasta Rahmat's Languages
Nur Anasta Rahmat's Skills & Expertise
- SEO copywriting
- Web Design
- Web Analytics
- Online Advertising
- Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
- Social Media Marketing
- Digital Media
- Mobile Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
- Social Media
- Marketing Communications
- Web 2.0
- Digital Strategy
- Web Development
- Business Development
- Website Development
- Landing Page Optimization
- Marketing Management
- User Interface Design
- User Experience
- Keyword Research
- Web Marketing
- Organic Search
- Conversion Optimization
- Integrated Marketing
- Online Reputation Management
- New Business Development
- Search Advertising
- Display Advertising
- Online Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Market Research
- Social Media Measurement
- Graphic Design
Nur Anasta Rahmat's Education
S1, Teknik Informatika
1998 – 2002
SMU N 5 Bandung
1995 – 1998
Nur Anasta Rahmat's Additional Information
new technology, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Technology, marketing, E marketing, Marketing Mix, Web Designing, Web Development, Programming, Open Source Project.
- Groups and Associations:
Webmasters and SEO Practitioners
Contact Nur Anasta for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch
View Nur Anasta Rahmat’s full profile to...
- See who you and Nur Anasta Rahmat know in common
- Get introduced to Nur Anasta Rahmat
- Contact Nur Anasta Rahmat directly