Antony McGregor Dey
Head of Growth at PageLines
- San Francisco, California (San Francisco Bay Area)
- Marketing and Advertising
Antony McGregor Dey's Overview
- Head of Growth at PageLines
- Founder at Link.Me
- Chief Marketing Officer at LiveExercise.com
- Co-Organizer at Mobile Monday New York
- CEO at QMCODES
- Digital Committee member at Publishers Australia
- Co-Founder at Mobile Monday Melbourne
- Committee member at Mobility Vic
- Victorian Working Committee at M.E.G.A
- CTO at Capture-Cam
- Solutions consultant, IT reseller channel manager at 3 Mobile (Emcorp Solutions)
- General Manager at Serious Business Solutions
Antony McGregor Dey's Summary
Serial entrepreneur, seasoned start-up executive and globally recognized expert on mobile technologies. Specializing in, business development, online marketing, product development and building unique and exciting experiences for customers.
Recognition & Awards:
- Australia’s 'Hot 30 under 30'
- NETT magazines 'One's to watch'
- The 'Top 10 Mobile Moguls' in Australia
- A finalist in the Australian iAwards.
Founder of Mobile Monday Melbourne, and previous organizer of Mobile Monday NY.
Mobile Technologies - Product Management - Business Modeling - Marketing and Sales - Content licensing and negotiations - New Market Development
Antony McGregor Dey's Experience
Head of Growth
Privately Held; 11-50 employees; Internet industry
August 2014 – Present (2 months) San Francisco Bay Area
PageLines is beautiful Drag & Drop web development tools, built by designers, for designers.
As Head of Growth I'm responsible for all things growth related, from revenue and marketing, to partnerships, community and UX.
March 2011 – Present (3 years 7 months) San Francisco Bay Area
Link.Me's 1-click mobile registration platform enables brands to build direct relationships with retail consumers. Link.me turns a single transaction into a lifetime customer.
- Negotiated with high profile clients including, P&G, Unilever, Kraft, Macmillan and HarperCollins.
- Built product and team from the ground up
- Raised investment capital
- Established presence in the USA
- Expanded market from publishers to CPG manufacturers
Chief Marketing Officer
June 2011 – July 2014 (3 years 2 months) San Francisco Bay Area
LiveExercise makes living healthy easy with entertaining in-home fitness programs for everyone from Kids to Grandma. There are no unrealistic goals or quick fixes, just real workouts with real trainers, live on your TV or computer anywhere, anytime.
- Managed all online and offline marketing initiatives
- Managed Email & content marketing, social media presence, in-app marketing
- Ran ad campaigns on Ad Roll, Adwords, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Re-targeting
- Used marketing data to influence site design and user experience
- Significantly increased conversions, user engagement and reduced churn
- Product managed with all teams from design to engineering
- Launched internet TV Apps
- Planned, launched and managed charitable crowd-funding campaign
Privately Held; 1-10 employees; Information Technology and Services industry
February 2007 – March 2011 (4 years 2 months) Australia
QMCODES was the first company to introduce QR codes and 2D mobile barcode solutions to Australia and is a global pioneer in mobile interactive print solutions combining emerging cell phone technologies to blur the lines between print and digital media.
(In 2011 QMCODES moved to the USA and become Link.Me - See Link.Me for more detail)
Mobile Monday Melbourne
March 2008 – June 2010 (2 years 4 months)
Mobile Mondays is a global movement with a focus on all things mobile. A monthly get together and Australian based news source for like-minded people with a mobile focus, for everyone from start-ups to telcos to share ideas and learn from each other.
Victorian Working Committee
March 2008 – June 2009 (1 year 4 months)
Mega is an industry-led, university-accredited, hands-on series of workshops in Sydney, Melbourne & Adelaide working to grow Australia's Mobile Industry. The project takes individuals and groups and, working with Mentors and Industry experts, hones ideas and IP before pitching to a panel of industry leaders and investors.
November 2005 – March 2008 (2 years 5 months) Melbourne, Australia
Software & hardware design house specializing in mobile security and surveillance solutions.
- Developed solutions focused on IP enabling of analogue CCTV camera networks and live streaming to Cellphones and Web-Browsers.
-Led the R&D into streaming technologies and Product Management of software development from concept to deployment.
- Created strategic alliances with international distributors in the USA, UK and NZ for retail deployment of consumer orientated product line.
Solutions consultant, IT reseller channel manager
3 Mobile (Emcorp Solutions)
November 2004 – November 2005 (1 year 1 month) Brisbane, Australia
Corporate and enterprise solutions consultant.
- Developed and deployed several custom mobile based workforce solutions.
- Worked with internal and external stake holders on new product development with 3G mobile technologies. Including mobile email, CRM solutions and field sales solutions.
- Established developer evangelist program
Antony McGregor Dey's Projects
Antony McGregor Dey's Courses
- Computer Science
Antony McGregor Dey's Skills & Expertise
- Mobile Devices
- Mobile Marketing
- Mobile Internet
- Mobile Technology
- Software Development
- Mobile Applications
- Web Project Management
- Strategic Partnerships
- Market Development
- Group Presentations
- Online Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
- Product Development
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Media
- Product Management
- Product Marketing
- User Experience
Antony McGregor Dey's Additional Information
View Antony McGregor Dey’s full profile to...
- See who you and Antony McGregor Dey know in common
- Get introduced to Antony McGregor Dey
- Contact Antony McGregor Dey directly