IBM Cognos TM1 Consultant
Cognos TM1 Consultant at Cubewise
|Recommendations||1 person has recommended Ambrus|
Join LinkedIn & access Ambrus's full profile
IBM Cognos TM1 Consultant
Experienced and passionate Business Intelligence consultant supporting primarily the office of finance. Covers the full lifecycle of projects focusing on delivering what and how the business requires. Capable technical project manager, experienced and certified developer, strong IT skills.
* Financial Institutions (banking/insurance/leasing)
* planning, budgeting and forecasting applications
* financial reporting
* sales analytics
* profitability analytics
* cash flow forecast and simulation
* capacity models
* salary and HR planning
* Activity Based Costing
* data mart and data warehouse design and development
* ETL (extract, transform and load source data)
* dimensional modelling, OLAP Cubes
* proficient in SQL
Specialties:Corporate Performance Management solutions
IBM Cognos TM1 (certified developer)
Microsoft SQL Server (data warehousing experience)
Cubewise, 'IBM Business Analytics Global Business Partner of the Year for Mid Market', is a professional consulting firm that specialises in the design and implementation of custom business planning, reporting and analytical applications using IBM Cognos technology.
* Global Planning Solution at Consumer Goods Giant headquartered in Switzerland - details see below
* Euroports, an international harbour corporation: Cash Flow Forecasting. For details see [case study](http://ambrusvancso.wordpress.com/2011/09/18/case-study-cash-flow-forecasting-at-euroports/).
* International media industry group: Budgeting (80 budget owners), Month-End Management Reporting support and HR module development.
Horvath & Partners is an independent, international management consultancy, a pioneer of Management Accounting & Controlling.
As consultant engaged in the full lifecycle of Business Intelligence projects including presales, architecture design and project management. Lead consultant in every listed project, responsible for the complete solution. Member of the Financial Industries Competence Center and BI Knowledge Center.
* Strategic Planning System for regional universal bank: analysis, design, implementation and ongoing support of a consolidated strategic planning system for the parent bank and its international subsidiaries (8 legal entities) using Cognos TM1 on top of SAP BW. Integrated TM1Web into the SAP intranet portal. Extended the system to support operational monitoring and valuation.
* Data Warehouse for leading European discount airline: analysing, designing and managing the development of flight ticket sales reporting and analytics using Microsoft SQL Server (SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS).
* Financial applications at Vienna centered regional bank, Oracle environment: various projects using TM1, covering the development of capacity planning, HR planning, Employee Performance Review and Bonus Calculation models. Supporting operational planning, cost and income models.
* ABC and product profitability model at subsidiary of leading European leasing focused institution: designing and implementing Activity Based Costing and Product Profitability models using TM1.
* Business Intelligence Rollout at subsidiary of Dutch financial institution specialized in mortgage loans: end-to-end Business Intelligence solution starting from scratch, Analysis, design and implementation of corporate data mart using Microsoft SQL Server. Using Cognos TM1 for executive dashboard and KPIs, NPV planning and cash flow simulation. Transitioned from lead consultant to a mentor role to facilitate the knowledge transfer and support building an in-house competence center.
Engaged in an innovative Hungarian social networking website (osztalytarsam.hu) as shareholder and developer.
Complex Financial Planning Solution with 120+ users spanning various subject areas and linking to existing corporate solutions like SAP BW, etc.
Employed an agile methodology and continuous mentoring to ensure fast and best possible results during the project and to make sure business retains the agility in the long term.
Activities and Societies: Thesis about decision support systems and a pilot data mart at Hypotheken Bank in Essen AG.
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
IBM COGNOS TM1 Developer at IFUA Horváth & Partners
TM1 specialist at Cubewise
Controlling / Financial / Business Analyst, Project Manager - Actively looking for a new challenge
IBM Cognos TM1 Developer at MÁV group
Senior TM1 consultant