Luxury Real Estate Specialist
- Miami Beach, Florida (Miami/Fort Lauderdale Area)
- Real Estate
Adi Zilberberg's Overview
- Vice President of Marketing and Sales at BBK Realty & Management
- Vice President of Marketing and Sales at Sport Elec
- Director of Marketing and Sales at Bennoti
- Account Executive at GroupM (WPP Group)
- Legal Associate at PELEG, COHEN, DEUTCH, MOSKOWITZ
- Commander at Israel Defense Force
Adi Zilberberg's Summary
Adi Zilberberg is a real estate professional specialized in luxury waterfront properties in Miami Beach at Zilbert International Realty, a successful Miami Beach-based real estate brokerage firm, specializing in luxury, waterfront condos and homes throughout Southern Florida. Zilbert has recorded above-average sales in many of Miami Beach's top condo towers, including Continuum, Apogee, Portofino Tower, Murano at Portofino, Murano Grande, ICON South Beach, The Setai and many others.
Mr. Zilberberg has been in the business field for more than a decade. A highly-skilled fresh face to the Miami real estate scene which he took it by storm. Mr. Zilberberg solid reputation of a competent, responsive, and honest expert of his field that Buyers and Sellers seek when they purchase or sell their residence. He attributes this to his hard work, communication and dedication. With millions of dollars in deals in the first year, He quickly became a known name in the industry.
Adi was Growing up in Tel Aviv, Israel and studied in both NYC and internationally, With LLB and MBA degrees from Manchester University, specializing in advertising and marketing. decided to make the best career change of my life. Mr. Zilberberg have Learned the ropes of dealing with a world of clients. A lavish jet-set lifestyle and active social life, He is a picture of modern Miami real estate.
Adi specializes in luxury waterfront condos and homes in South Beach and Miami for end users, 2nd home owners and investors. He will be able to find the best deals for you, and will be there to assist you all the way through the home purchasing or selling process to guarantee a successful and smooth transaction. From a few million dollar buildings, to luxury million dollar units in Brickell and SoBe. Mr. Zilberberg brings a force to be reckoned with.
Adi Zilberberg's Experience
Luxury Real Estate Specialist
Privately Held; 11-50 employees; Real Estate industry
July 2014 – Present (3 months) 1129 Fifth Street Miami Beach, FL 33139
Established Luxury Real Estate Specialist of one of Miami's most-successful real estate brokerages. Working with buyers and sellers from around the world and a Specialist in luxury, waterfront condos and homes along the South Florida coast.
Partnership; 11-50 employees; Real Estate industry
2011 – Present (3 years) Miami/Fort Lauderdale Area
Luxury and Investment Properties Professional in Miami-Ft. Lauderdale area. Specializing in all sales from the traditional to the creative...short sales, bank owned, investments, etc
Vice President of Marketing and Sales
BBK Realty & Management
December 2011 – June 2014 (2 years 7 months) Miami/Fort Lauderdale Area
• Responsible for marketing and advertizing program of the firm
• Established awareness for the firm via social networking and print campaigns
• Developing projects for co-branded products with the three division of the company – realty, management and
• Responsible for recruiting and staffing
Vice President of Marketing and Sales
Partnership; 11-50 employees; Sports industry
2009 – 2011 (2 years) Miami/Fort Lauderdale Area, New York, NY
• Responsible for creating, and maintaining strategic relationships with direct response affiliates,
financial analysts, customers, and partners
• Led several developing projects for co-branded products with HSN and QVC
• Established global awareness for the company and its products
• Managed corporate communications in North America, Europe and Asia
• Directly responsible for $400k annual US budget, sharing total of $4.2M globally
• In charge of Direct to Consumer websites, and data pass marketing
Director of Marketing and Sales
2006 – 2009 (3 years) New York, NY
• Successfully re-launched In-Home sales program and made it profitable
• Grown sales distribution in US and expanded sales to Mexico, South Korea and Japan.
• Responsible for relationships with print magazine, direct response, financial analysts, and partners
• Increased global press mentions 26% from 2007-2008
• Led several projects with domestic and international partners
Public Company; 5001-10,000 employees; Marketing and Advertising industry
2005 – 2007 (2 years) New York, NY
• Responsible for agency process management for key client relationships including American
Express, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Bank of America, Miller, Sprint, Merrill Lynch and Yahoo
• Increased client revenues through print and global advertising
• Managed media plans, budgets, timelines, sweepstakes administration and fulfillment processes
• Developed creative briefs, proposals, and plans for new promotions
• Designed, executed, and managed innovative Out of Home Advertisement (Times Square)
• Assisted in development of new business plans and RFP responses
• Responsible for agency vendor management
PELEG, COHEN, DEUTCH, MOSKOWITZ
2003 – 2004 (1 year) Tel Aviv, Israel
• Worked directly with the Israeli Knesset (Parliament) on writing new laws
• Created two binding precedents
• Composed legal requests, contracts, summations, appeals, and tax procedure
• Excelled in Labor, Tax and Intellectual Properties Law
Israel Defense Force
1996 – 1999 (3 years) Israel
The Israel Defense Forces (IDF - "The Army of Defense for Israel"), commonly known in Israel by the Hebrew acronym Tzahal (צה"ל), are the military forces of the State of Israel. They consist of the ground forces, air force, and navy. It is the sole military wing of the Israeli security forces, and has no civilian jurisdiction within Israel. The IDF is headed by its Chief of General Staff, the Ramatkal, subordinate to the Defense Minister of Israel.
Adi Zilberberg's Projects
- September 2012 to August 2013
Elevated. Artful. Tailored.
The Perry is located at 612 15th Street. This exclusive two-story rise offers unparalleled privacy yet is just a short walk from Lincold Road. It is the ideal location for the person who loves to socialize yet loves the solitude of home.
The Perry is a sanctuary of luxury and conscientious design perfectly situated at 15th Street Miami Beach, FL's most sophisticated and vibrant neighborhood.
The building houses a rare collection of only 16 suites, each a fitting tribute to spaciousness and architectural refinement, with dramatic closeness to all major attractions.
With just two stories, the Perry is low enough to be surrounded by palm trees. The swaying leaves conceal the building from prying eyes while simultaneously letting in waves of sunlight.
The classiness of Perry only continues inside. Granite countertops grace the dining area and a fully equipped kitchen lets you be the master chef of your home. White Marble floors glisten under the sunlight and an building's washer and dryer save you from having to drop off your laundry.
The boutique amenities offered to the building's intimate community include all utilities serene tall trees around the building.
The Perry has Studio-bedroom units ranging from 380 to 500 sq/ft. With just 16 units spread across two stories, the Perry is highly exclusive and availability does not open up often. Don’t let the chance pass you by. Come see all the Perry has to offer today.
We invite you to experience The Perry.
- December 2012 to February 2013
Paramount Bay is situated in the heart of it all, uniquely secluded in its own private urban oasis. Exceptional quality and distinctive attention to detail are found at every turn. Envisioned by Lenny Kravitz for Kravitz Design Inc, Paramount Bay is the epitome of global sensibility and Miami soul.
This highly anticipated South Florida condominium has launched sales and has completed an exciting transformation led by international music icon Lenny Kravtiz, who has created the look for the indoor and outdoor public spaces at Paramount Bay.Beautifully finished 1800 sf converted 3 bedroom unit available in the most highly sought after luxury Paramount Bay residences. The unit has private foyer entry, floor to ceiling glass w/sweeping Biscayne Bay views, white glass floors, open plan design, white stone feature walls and an oversized entertaining balcony. The 3rd bedroom features Italian glass sliding doors and can be opened to use as media room space. Both bedrooms are master sized with views, ensuites and walk in wardrobes.
A perfect blend of refined city apartment and casual beach home, life at
Paramount Bay is comfortable luxury.
Envisioned by Lenny Kravitz for Kravitz Design Inc., Paramount Bay's distinctive
residential living experience represents the epitome of refined cool, sophistication,
pleasure and peace.
- December 2012 to Present
The grand 47-story architectural wonder, designed by Arquitectonica, offers spacious
waterfront residences in a fresh, richly landscaped environment and is conveniently
located close to the eclectic delights of Miami's popular Design District, Wynwood
Arts District, Miami Beach and Downtown.
Paramount Bay is your personal sanctuary, an ode to thoughtful design,
distinguished by a lifestyle that is as much global as it is local.
Upon arrival, journey through an urban oasis of dramatically landscaped tropical
gardens. Organized in tiers, the gardens create a gradual public to private transition,
where intimate spaces enveloped in exotic foliage open to the iconic porte-cochère at the building's main entrance.
Paramount Bay redefines Miami living by blending resort-life with urban cool.
A destination within a destination -- located within the city's hottest neighborhood.
Enjoy Miami like it has never been enjoyed before.
- December 2012 to Present
Gathering Group of Investors to Purchase condos & Selling those condos at the Perry With Exclusive listing Agreement.
Adi Zilberberg's Certifications
Real Estate Sales Associate
Adi Zilberberg's Courses
L.L.B, Bachelor of Arts
- Legal Method
- Public Law
- Criminal Law
- Equity and Trusts
- Land Law
- European Union Law
- Human Rights
- Company Law & Partnership
- Criminal Justice
- Employment Law
- Principles of Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Literature & Art and Sociology of Law
M.B.A, Master of Business Administration
- Corporate Finance
- Operations Management
- Skills for Successful Management
Adi Zilberberg's Skills & Expertise
- Microsoft Office
- Office Management
- Marketing Strategy
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Product Marketing
- Marketing Management
- Direct Marketing
- Sales Management
- Direct Sales
- Sales Operations
- International Sales
- Sales Presentations
- Strategic Planning
- New Business Development
- Marketing Communications
- Social Networking
- Brand Development
- Online Marketing
- Real Estate
- Product Development
- Site Selections
- Marketing c
- Database Marketing
- Investment Properties
- Contract Negotiation
- Real Estate Transactions
- Property Management
- Residential Homes
- Real Estate Development
- Real Property
Adi Zilberberg's Languages
English(Full professional proficiency)
Hebrew(Native or bilingual proficiency)
Adi Zilberberg's Education
Adi Zilberberg's Additional Information
Contact Adi for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch
View Adi Zilberberg’s full profile to...
- See who you and Adi Zilberberg know in common
- Get introduced to Adi Zilberberg
- Contact Adi Zilberberg directly