REALTOR®- Coldwell Banker
- Greater San Diego Area
- Real Estate
Adam Tydingco's Overview
- Real Estate Agent-REALTOR® at SanDiego - Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- President at PDA Investments, Inc.
- Managing Director at PDA Tydingco Investments, LLC
- President at STS Consulting, LLC
- Intern at Internet Marketing Inc
- Student Intern at Unversity of San Diego Athletic Marketing Department
- Food Preparation & Customer Service at JAS Catering
- Camp Counselor at Hyatt Regency Hotel Guam
Father Duenas Memorial School
Adam Tydingco's Summary
This is a profile for any potential investments, ventures, and real estate opportunities.
I look forward to working with anyone who wants a hard-working representative and/or colleague to provide support, guidance, and/or assistance in any of their professional and/or family business or real estate needs.
My educational background supported Marketing and Business Development/Planning. Therefore, I would like to provide any and all assistance to help you reach any potential goals.
Also, after joining with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Company, I have been provided additional resources and access to truly reliable, honest, and hard-working teams, programs, and tools to help you find your next real estate investment or to help your family find their new home and new life.
Please feel free to contact me via email [firstname.lastname@example.org], phone or text, [ 1 (702) 875-2326 ], or look me up on twitter, facebook (www.facebook.com/adam.SDrealestate), activerain, or wordpress. I would be happy to provide you with market updates and information to help you or anyone you know make the most informed decisions possible.
I hope to be working with you in the very near future in order to get you or your family where you want to be!
Adam Tydingco's Experience
Real Estate Agent-REALTOR®
Real Estate industry
September 2011 – Present (3 years 1 month) Greater San Diego Area
Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) & Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
PDA Investments, Inc.
April 2011 – Present (3 years 6 months)
PDA Investments, Inc. was created in conjunction with PDA Tydingco Investments, LLC in order to develop, implement, and manage investment strategies with regards to the Real Estate Market, Stock Market, and alternative business ventures.
PDA Tydingco Investments, LLC
December 2010 – Present (3 years 10 months)
PDA Tydingco Investments, LLC was created in conjunction with PDA Investments, Inc. in order to develop, implement, and manage investment strategies with regards to the Real Estate Market, Stock Market, and alternative business ventures
STS Consulting, LLC
January 2010 – December 2011 (2 years)
Overseeing development of certain logistical needs for the economic development seminar,
Hita I Marianas, and working bridge business opportunities between the U.S., Guam, and the Asia
Pacific Region. The first Hita I Marianas Seminar & Networking Event, from May 24 26, 2010 at the
Privately Held; 51-200 employees; Marketing and Advertising industry
February 2010 – May 2010 (4 months)
Tasked with website Quality Control, basic Keyword Analysis for Search Engine
Optimization, development of basic Pay Per Click Ad Campaign, and gained training in Basecamp.
Unversity of San Diego Athletic Marketing Department
February 2009 – May 2009 (4 months)
- Researched potential contacts in order to work with the Marketing Department.
- took part in the of selling merchandise and informational packets, playing music for Baseball, raffle prize give-a-ways, and food preparation at several University of San Diego games/functions.
Hyatt Regency Hotel Guam
June 2004 – July 2005 (1 year 2 months)
-Worked during the Summers of '04 & '05 as a Summer Job.
- Taught swim lessons to children age 4-11.
- Watched and took care of children age 3-16 from 8 am to 5 pm.
- Closed and locked up Camp facility.
- Helped at the Recreational Information Center, the poolside life guard and pool attendant tourist shop.
- Assisted Life Guards in pool maintenance and pool preparation for Typhoon conditions.
Adam Tydingco's Skills & Expertise
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Investment
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Excel
- Investment Properties
- Microsoft Word
- Customer Service
- Residential Homes
- Business Planning
Adam Tydingco's Education
B.B.A., Business Administration
2009 – 2010
Graduation date: May 23, 2010
GPA 3.81 out of 4.0
First Honors Spring 2009
Graduated with Honors
2007 – 2008
GPA 3.64 out of 4.0
Vice President's List Fall 2007
2006 – 2007
Attended UNLV for one semester studying Psychology and Economics.
GPA 3.55 out of 4.0
Dean's Honor List Fall 2006
Father Duenas Memorial School
2002 – 2006
Graduated with Honors in the top 20 of class. GPA 3.76.
Activities and Societies: Varsity Basketball & Volleyball, Co-Captain of the Paddling Team, Student Body Representative, President of the Art Club, etc.
Adam Tydingco's Additional Information
Recreational sports: Volleyball, basketball, paddling, football. Strategy Games and Reading.
- Groups and Associations:
- Honors and Awards:
- University of San Diego Selling Plan Competition & Course Completed.
- University of San Diego Business Plan Competition 2010 Completed
- University of San Diego: First Honors Spring 2009, 2010 & Graduated Magna Cum Laude on May 23rd, 2010.
- Grossmont Community College: Vice President’s List Fall 2007
- University of Nevada Las Vegas:Dean’s Honor List Fall 2006
- Father Duenas Memorial High School: Graduated with honors, class rank number 16 ; GPA 3.76 out of 4.0 possible
Contact Adam for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch
View Adam Tydingco’s full profile to...
- See who you and Adam Tydingco know in common
- Get introduced to Adam Tydingco
- Contact Adam Tydingco directly