Christopher De Michele
Founder and President, Enrichment Resource Group
- Sarasota, Florida Area
- Management Consulting
Christopher De Michele's Overview
- Founder and President at Enrichment Resource Group
- Founder and President at Centsible Designs Inc.
Christopher De Michele's Summary
My creative entrepreneurial path began early with memories of my father studying blueprints for hours, inspiring my 1st business card at 5 years old. Although I haven't chosen architecture in the traditional sense, I have been designing, developing and innovating my entire life. Performing at the emerging "growth edge" of any endeavor is natural and energizing for me.
I'm driven to scale positive impact through innovation. My work is about conceiving purpose-driven strategies & products that bond brands and their stakeholders in meaningful ways. I intuitively combine ingenuity with tenacity to rapidly steward differentiated concepts to market. I make and save my partners/clients money!
● My passion for creative problem solving is implemented with accountability and attention to detail
● Momentum is created by clarifying objectives & aligning agendas through candid empathic communication
● Comprehensive solutions surface through "systems thinking", respect, ethics, and love
● Historically my style creates personal relevance for each team member, establishing collective ownership in a shared "can do" mindset for win-win results
Engagements span Fortune 500, top retailers and distributors, tier 1 manufacturers, category leaders in healthcare and education:
● product development & intellectual property (multiple patents); market intelligence
● sales; business development & strategic alliances; client hospitality
● multi-lingual video & web content development & production
● eco-friendly design/built environments & ergonomics
Specialties: Innovation ● Strategy ● Prod Dev ● R&D ● Intellectual Property ● Biz Dev ● Sales ● Futurist ● Host & Moderator ● makes GREAT pancakes!
Passions: Authenticity; Creativity; Purpose-driven values; Triple bottom line organizations; Optimal human development & performance; Whole-person experiential education; Efficiency & sustainability; anything eco-friendly; Power of storytelling; Sports & wellness, music, outdoors, positivity.
Christopher De Michele's Experience
Founder and President
Enrichment Resource Group
January 2006 – Present (8 years 9 months)
Leadership of a product development, business consulting, and special projects management collaborative. ERG's subject matter experts deliver profound value via our proprietary blend of humanistic and hi-tech methodologies. The capacity and expertise of our team is painstakingly matched to meet & exceed client expectations, on-time and within budget.
Christopher consults on product and program development, brand strategy, experiential stakeholder engagement, multi-platform media communications, and sustainability "green" practices. Christopher selectively manages complex and/or special programs to augment client capacity and speed-to-market mission critical initiatives.
Emotionally intelligent values-based leadership combined with “whole systems” solutions are baked-into the processes Christopher creates with/for clients and team members. Inspired collaboration is a cornerstone ingredient of Christopher's work ethic.
A few examples: special project vendor sourcing & negotiation; website overhaul & social media development; multi-lingual online content; script writing; mutli-day 60+ person video production; confidential crowd sourcing & online/offline stakeholder surveys; ergonomic "eco-friendly" space design, furnishings, and logistics for offices & clean room labs - each delivering unparalleled client value (ROI).
Founder and President
Centsible Designs Inc.
1991 – 2009 (18 years)
Executive management of a product development, marketing, sales and distribution group. Innovator - 2 U.S. patents in consumer goods. Consulted, refined, and managed product and service offerings, line extensions and new product launches, as well as, managed operations, sales, production, and fulfillment into 14 countries.
Christopher De Michele's Skills & Expertise
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Public Speaking
- Strategic Planning
- Product Development
- Website Development
- Leadership Development
- Executive Coaching
- Small Business Development
- Business Strategy
- Cause Marketing
- Social Media
- Management Consulting
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Community Outreach
- Organizational Development
- Project Management
- Program Development
- Business Development
View Christopher De Michele’s full profile to...
- See who you and Christopher De Michele know in common
- Get introduced to Christopher De Michele
- Contact Christopher De Michele directly