Product Manager at MobileCause
|Recommendations||6 people have recommended James|
Join LinkedIn & access James's full profile
Product Manager and Product Designer. Veteran digital journalist. I'm an editor; I make products and services better through smart user experience and cutting. Lots of cutting.
As Product Manager, my role at Calaborate was to ensure all employees had the tools and capability to do their jobs as best as possible. This included all of the following:
• Product Management: Successfully launched two mobile apps: "Atlas: Scheduling Reinvented for Mobile" (plus corresponding web app), and "Klutch". Managed two products simultaneously and a team of eight.
• Executive Management: Built and maintained Jira and Asana projects for development and non-engineering tickets, respectively, with over 1,000 completed tasks per project.
• Quality Control: Successfully launched over a dozen releases of both products publicly, and hundreds of releases during the Klutch beta. Conducted all quality assurance for iPhone, Android, and web. Trained the team on QA best practices and scripted all company documentation.
• Customer Support: Responded to hundreds of user inquiries via email, Uservoice, and social media with a 100% 24-hour response rate. Trained employees on technical and customer support protocols.
• Marketing: Successfully oversaw press relations to publication in The New York Times, The Washington Post, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, etc.
• Social Media Management: Created and maintained social media accounts for both products for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube. Built channels out to thousands of followers.
• Scrum Master: Lead daily scrum meetings, kept team focused on specific achievable short- and long-term goals, and organized workflow based on company's needs and best practices.
Managed and sold advertising campaigns for an international audience
Provided customer support for car dealerships using our proprietary retail software. Handled phone and email queries, supported the QA team, wrote daily analytics reports, and provided administrative support when needed. I also trained all new technical support employees during my tenure.
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
Founder of Gadgetreview.com
CEO at Digital Shepherds, Inc.
Editor in Chief at Nerd Reactor
Producer at CBS News
Field Producer at CNBC
Editor in Chief at Digital Trends
Client Integration Manager
Co-Owner / Editor in Chief