MobiCASE: The International Conference on Mobile Computing, Applications and Services
When you join a group, other members will be able to see your profile and message you. The group logo will be visible on your profile unless you change that setting.
Private group. To request membership, click Join and your request will be reviewed by the group manager.
Researchers and engineers face new challenges stemming from consumer habits that continue to shift to encompass both a desktop-centric work environment as well as a smartphone-centric lifestyle. MobiCASE, the International Conference on Mobile Computing, Applications, and Services, will be where theory meets practice in the mobile applications and services community. The conference will allow scientists and practitioners from both academia and industry to highlight their best work in mobile applications and service provisioning.
Domains of interest include mobile applications and systems research on topics above the OSI transport layer with an emphasis on complete end-to-end systems and their components.
* Mobile applications
* Service Provisioning for mobile users
* Application lifecycle management and distribution models
* Smartphone platforms (e.g. Windows Mobile, iPhone, Symbian, Android)
* Mobile social networking, such as crowd-sourcing or twittering
* Mobile applications for enterprise environments
* Online mobile targeted advertising
* M-commerce, mobile ticketing, m-retailing
* Mobile entertainment, mobile multimedia, mobile and context-aware games
* Mobile Web 2.0 and mobile web application frameworks (such as Mobile Ajax, Mobile Flash, J2ME, and others)
* Supporting toolkits, programming languages, or libraries
* Use of hardware features such as accelerometers, touch sensing, and GPS
* Adaptive, self-configuring applications
* Healthcare, such as emergency notification or body monitoring systems
* Transportation, such as nav-sat systems or traffic congestion management