Ultra Light Startups - Investor Feedback Forum in NYC next Thursday, February 9
Please join us next Thursday, February 9, for Ultra Light Startups "Investor Feedback Forum and Pitch Showdown", at 6:30pm EST in New York.
At the Investor Feedback Forum and Pitch Showdown we:
- Help early stage startups refine their business and revenue models
- Help the audience see how investors evaluate startup pitches
- Award prizes to the most viable startups, based on audience voting
At this event, startup founders pitch to a panel of investors. Each startup gives a pitch and brief demonstration of his/her product and business, followed by Q&A. The panel then gives helpful advice and constructive feedback. At the end of the series of pitches, the audience votes for their favorite pitches via Twitter and prizes are awarded. Then we go for drinks nearby.
Panelists (alphabetic order)
- Steve Brotman, Silicon Alley Venture Partners
- Charlie Kemper, Revel Partners and ER Accelerator
- Charlie O'Donnell, Brooklyn Bridge Ventures
- David Teten, ff Venture Capital
- Farhan Memon - WikiOrgCharts
- Nihal Parthasarathi - CourseHorse
- Jason Nadaf - SureDone
- Jonathan Rosen - Give.bz
- Julian Barnes - Body Local
- Frank Harrison - MedCASH
- Rob Caucci - SpaceSplitter
- David Baker - Spins.FM
Complete details and registration information can be found on:
- In New York, this event will be held at NYU. Ticket sales close at 3pm EST the day of the event (or when they sell out online).
We hope to see you there!
Investor Feedback Forum and Pitch Showdown (New York) ultralightstartups-esli.eventbrite.com
PR for Startups Thursday, January 13 (6:30pm EST) Topics include: How to get influential bloggers, reporters and journalists to cover your startup Determining which blogs, magazines, newspapers and TV shows to target for y...