OSI is looking for an Application Developer/Designer e-Business - contact me at 514-649-4552 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Translate the functional design into a physical design, e.g. program specifications, including technical designs for both 3rd party package components and/or custom developed solution components.
- Provide, or verify, work estimates.
- Ensure optimal re-use and leveraging of existing program components versus the need for the development of new and/or customized functions.
- Write new, or modify existing, program code based on physical design and/or programming specifications. This includes documenting the program code.
- Conduct unit testing. If required, also conduct integration testing using test cases/scenarios and test data.
- Diagnose and resolve code defects. Determine whether redesign is required for proper resolution.
- Contribute to, and if required prepare, implementation plan details. Execute the implementation plan. This may include updating/setting up the batch job schedule.
- Analyze, design and produce application enhancements.
- Report progress status and issues
-Apply, and ensure compliance with, all appropriate IT standards (e.g. Code quality, Security, Architecture, Project Delivery Methodology, SOX, etc.)
- 5 years minimum of J2EE/JEE development
- Physical design (e.g. technical designs, component and class diagrams )