Our passion is discovery! Our mission is informed innovation!
Does your brand or project require buyologists and psychonomics? Skilled in the disciplines of psychology, sociology, anthropology, and neuroscience, The Research Group brings over 15 years of experience in the utilization of the most current methodologies. We utilize focus groups, IDI’s, and hybrid online methodologies to uncover insights that drive effective decisions.
The Research Group’s team of seasoned researchers will assist you in turning those insights into opportunities. Member affiliations include: QRCA, AMA, MRA, PMRG, & PBIRG.
Founded by Barbara Gassaway, Master Moderator: Named one of Maryland’s Top 25 Business Women & Future 50 Companies, by “SmartCEO Magazine.” Her experience includes the following:
Professional & Personal Affiliations:
- Trainer, RIVA Moderating Training Institute
- Executive Board, Science & Technology Consortium-Mid-Atlantic
- Board of Directors, AMA, Baltimore Chapter - Past V.P.
- Member: AMA, MRA, PBIRG, PMRG & QRCA
- QRCA DC METRO Chapter Chair
- University of Maryland, Marketing & Management
- Master Moderator Certification, RIVA Institute
Guest Lecturer: Qualitative Market Research Strategy
- College of Notre Dame
- Johns Hopkins University
- Loyola College
5520 Research Park Drive
Baltimore, MD 21228
5520 Research Park Drive Baltimore, Maryland 21228 United States